• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. D

Localized Names

Re: English names serperior is just...bah servine makes him sound like a servant.
  2. D

Localized Names

Re: English names With all the new names released, get ready for a huge shitstorm. I REALLY HATE THEM! SERPERIOR?! SERVINE?!?! goddamn :dumb: Just for that, Tepig is my new favorite starter
  3. D

One Letter at a Time word game.

spartan (this again? CHOOSE BETTER WORDS PPLZ)
  4. D

IGN reveals more English Black and White names: Pokémon, abilities, moves translated

Re: IGN reveals more English Black and White names: Pokémon, abilities, moves transla lol, cant believe i didnt see that
  5. D

IGN reveals more English Black and White names: Pokémon, abilities, moves translated

Re: IGN reveals more English Black and White names: Pokémon, abilities, moves transla Deerling? really? too bland. Basculin is actually pretty good. Swanna...meh Watchog...also meh
  6. D

Random Messages #Seven

No more exams. Time to relax for 3 1/2 days...tell me when Smuglord is confirmed
  7. D

Random Messages #Seven

AHEM! Gentlemen
  8. D

List of Generation V English names revealed: List quietly gets removed from fan sites

...V English names revealed: List quietly gets removed from fan s :ohdear: WTF?! WORSE THAN OSHAWOTT Reminds me of that pig, Wilbur Acks-yew? real creative WOO! bat plz *wacks TCPi in head with bat* reminds me of patrick nice eh... They changed it? WARGLE WAS FINE best so far
  9. D

One Letter at a Time word game.

baited
  10. D

Caption the avatar above (related to caption the scene).

I WILL KILL YOU...once I get my color back
  11. D

...Gotta stop getting stoned
  12. D

LOOK! OVER DAIR!
  13. D

More Generation V localizations revealed: Munna keeps name, others get new titles

dear lord...so can I "Yeah...you like that Big Peck, don't you?"
  14. D

More Generation V localizations revealed: Munna keeps name, others get new titles

Darmanitan is AWESOME! but pidove? hate it
  15. D

Localized Names

Re: English names ...wat im sry but these just... Janovy = Slyvine (snake and ivy is for snivy) Jalorda = Smuglord (all i can thing of, plus snaking is too close to slaking) Chaoboo = Pignite (obvious name is obvious) Enbouh=EMBOAR (extremely obvious name is extremely obvious) the last...
  16. D

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Darminitan(regular Hihidaruma)- poketoon - 12/27/10 EDIT: wow, exactly a month! never realized til now. EDIT2: psst, im poketoon, the one who claimed blue darmanitan. TAKE MY NAME OF THAT POKEMON FORME plz
  17. D

Localized Names

Re: English names Darminitan? EPIC!
  18. D

Localized Names

Re: English names oh yeah! now I remember. anyway, The names arent good, but they dont suck so yeah
  19. D

Random Messages #Seven

sage
Back
Top Bottom