• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Kyriaki

Generation IV Remake Speculation

A Rampardos upgrade would be so awesome. A boost in speed or some of its defenses would be excellent.
  2. Kyriaki

The gym leader strength hierarchy - or scaling - has been a big part of the Sinnoh gym leader backstories. It's because you have to challenge Roark before Byron that dialogue and backstory has meaning to it. If they can get rid of the gym leader scaling without sacrificing any of the story...
  3. Kyriaki

There's also Byron and Roark having some of their stories and dialogues backed up by the gym leader strength hierarchy. If I remember correctly, Byron says that the younger generation would have to overcome the trainers of the older generation like himself, and some of that has implications of...
  4. Kyriaki

If that happens, they'll have to reboot some of the gym leaders and their characteristics in the DPPt games. For example, Volkner said he was the strongest gym leader in the region (I think he wanted to join the E4 or something). If the gym challenges don't have a sequence, they'll have to...
  5. Kyriaki

I'd really love to see prequels. Like, you get to know the history of the NPCs, and there's the wave of emotions you get when you realize that seemingly trivial looking decisions lead to the foundation of Team Galactic.
  6. Kyriaki

Prequels please please please imagine Cyrus as the emo kid that you meet a few times on your journey
  7. Kyriaki

I wonder if announcements of Sinnoh remakes would bring the same kind of reactions we got from Hoenn confirmed.
  8. Kyriaki

I imagine that the gym leaders would have been different in the prequels. I can see Crasher Wake, Fantina, Byron, and possibly Bertha being the original members consisting of the Sinnoh Gym/League, with maybe Lucian being part of the group early on as a Psychic prodigy. This is an anime...
  9. Kyriaki

I love the idea of a Sinnoh prequel. Imagine seeing Byron as a young gym leader and his little boy Roark playing around the mine wearing that little red helmet. Also, if Riley looks exactly the same as he does in DPPt, then we'd also have some backstory about the three. Byron said that Riley's...
  10. Kyriaki

Sinnoh starters getting megas is good and all, but I think Empoleon should be Water/Steel with Filter, perhaps. The type combination is its identity so keeping it would be best.
  11. Kyriaki

I don't want UBs in Sinnoh (mostly because I'm disgusted with them constantly being on everybody's team in Battle Spot). I'd love new character designs. Roark and Byron should have matching helmets :3 Also, I want information on Riley's age.
  12. Kyriaki

If Z moves are going to be a thing in Sinnoh, which NPC is going to be the one to promote it? Steven Stone promoted Mega Evolution in ORAS because of his well-known hobby of traveling everywhere collecting rare rocks and thus it made sense for him to be interested in Mega Stones. Cynthia...
  13. Kyriaki

So.. it could mean that either people are exceptionally careful when training pokemon... or any accidents that do occur are simply too fatal to recover in any way...?
  14. Kyriaki

I, too, want this. I've been expecting some extra backstory for the Regis in ORAS because they never explained how and why they are connected to Braille (only Pokemon Adventures features a Braille stone tablet being read by a child who can't see). The Regis have dots for their faces, which...
  15. Kyriaki

Thanks for the notice XD I wonder if they'll give Cyrus a Mega Pokemon? Mega Honchkrow sounds cool.
  16. Kyriaki

Features I look forward to: THE UNDERGROUND: I used to be an Underground fanatic, spending hours digging out fossils, heart scales, plates, shards... I planted spheres in a lot of places, and they created even more digging spots XD If this ever comes back, I'm aiming to fill the ENTIRE...
  17. Kyriaki

I think there's a simple way to check if Sinnoh remakes are up next. Remember when a Feebas with max beauty was transferred over to XY, and it evolved? And we got ORAS later? Couldn't it be possible to check if a max beauty Feebas from ORAS can evolve in Sun and Moon when Bank is out later? If...
  18. Kyriaki

Well they pulled a Ghetsis once, so as long as it isn't anything too violent, a hidden villain/mastermind reveal would be rather nice. All the more if the cutest and most sincere looking pokemon was the mm.
  19. Kyriaki

They should do something about the snowy route that takes so much time getting through. Even if you avoid the trainers as much as you can the snow itself slows you down way too much - and it's unfair when other trainers are on skis and boards! If they ever choose to give us the option to ski, I...
  20. Kyriaki

Cynthia: Mega Garchomp Lucian: Mega Gallade Flint: Mega Infernape (if they decide to give megas to the starters) Bertha: Mega Torterra (if they decide to give megas to the starters) Aaron: Mega Heracross or Mega Scizor (if there are no new megas) I hope they keep the Gym Leader/Stat Trainer...