• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. tyguy723

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I love this idea so much, the Distortion world should be as big as the overworld of the region really. They could play around with it as a way to go to certain areas that might be blocked off by HM needed areas and be filled with side quests of people getting lost and you have to solve puzzles...
  2. tyguy723

Good, the more detailed and pretty Sinnoh looks the better :cool:
  3. tyguy723

yes to this 1000x Empoleon should keep its typing, its a good combo and its rare in the amount we have love this idea
  4. tyguy723

I don't mind it, its actually quite a solid lineup IMO
  5. tyguy723

Sure I could have given Gardenia Roserade, Maylene Lucario, and Byron Bastiodon...but I wanna set my bar high and less predictable! Those can all be normal non megas on their teams still! Lol and Mega Spiritomb just to screw with players expectations on what type to use to KO it XD
  6. tyguy723

Technically "Primal" Dialga from the mystery dungeon series is only a translation hiccup that could not have been prevented since the idea of "primals" as in megas came in 6th gen. The primal in mystery dungeon meant dark, evil, or corrupted. I am totally for the remakes to have gameplay...
  7. tyguy723

I can agree with this 100%, I'm always in the minority with my friends liking gen 4 more than 3 since they always say it copied their fav gen. The last thing I need is for the remakes to do the same XD. The Primals honestly made sense for Hoenn since that is what Groudon and Kyogre are...
  8. tyguy723

Yep he certainly did, and through that he became the most OP pokemon of them all, the end lol The point is, we don't need another one of those stories to fudge up Sinnoh mythology, unless its with the Lake Trio which actually could relate like Mitchman said...
  9. tyguy723

This would be completely believable for me, wow please get hired @ GameFreak, that explanation is a lot better than the mess that was Rayquaza and its backstory XD I certainly do NOT want Primal [Box DPPt Legendary], maybe it made sense for Hoenn, but the Sinnoh Dragons don't need one.
  10. tyguy723

I think that they could honestly just make a brand new story within Sinnoh under the mega-universe seeing as that is what we will be in from now. Leave the old plots to the old games and bring in fresh new content but with familiar faces and setting. If they simply just paint the mega-universe...
  11. tyguy723

I just want them to serve up the key changes in the music for different times of day, that was such a clever idea that should have never left the series -__- Also, if there are any other generation legendaries, I need actual effort to be made with recreating the tracks. That copy & paste BS...
  12. tyguy723

After the lackluster hoenn remakes, I honestly don't have that many high hopes for this remake despite Sinnoh being my favorite region. What I need 1000% in this is a soundtrack that pays homage to the original, jazzy and complex. I was really excited for ORAS' soundtrack for the trumpets and...