• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Ryoma Maser

What video games are you playing now?

Just bought on sale The World Next Door a puzzle adventure game, have to say it's kinda interesting. Hope I don't suck, since I'm never good at puzzles no matter what the type.
  2. Ryoma Maser

I picked up Bayonetta 1 for my Switch, also bought Bayonetta 2 but haven't started playing it yet.
  3. Ryoma Maser

XenoBlade Chronicles 2 ~ Torna the Golden Country DLC. By god for the first hour it is good, I love XenoBlade.
  4. Ryoma Maser

I started playing the original Project X Zone again after a long time of not playing since like 2014 or 2015. I blame XenoBlade.
  5. Ryoma Maser

I just finished XenoBlade Chronicles 2 for the Nintendo Switch. 113 hours in a month and half of starting it on December 27. I need help guys, serious help. I'm an insane XenoBlade fanatic.
  6. Ryoma Maser

I'm constantly playing XenoBlade Chronicles 2 for the Switch. I'm 91 hours in and I've barely played any of my other Switch games since getting it on Christmas. This is the best game on the Switch(you're going to hear me say this a lot), FIGHT ME!!
  7. Ryoma Maser

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I'm addicted.
  8. Ryoma Maser

Decided to replay through Pokemon Platinum. I haven't had the chance to buy a Switch or any other games so I been replaying older games. Besides that, I've be been playing Mario Kart 8(the original) with my older sister who's back from college.
  9. Ryoma Maser

Started XenoBlade Chronicles X from scratch with a new character. I DON'T NEED NO SWITCH OR BREATH OF THE WILD!!!
  10. Ryoma Maser

Whenever I get the chance XenoBlade Chronicles X the BEST GAME EVER!!!
  11. Ryoma Maser

I'm playing Animal Crossing New Leaf The first Smash Bros Super Smash Bros Brawl Mario Kart 7 Mario Kart Wii But still does not have a Wii U This is how I feel