• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. your ability makes people think you are a god and... the rest is history i wish i could pass my exams
  2. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. but your hands break :-P i wish i didn't cough a lot
  3. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. they get glued to your pencil holder i wish my roomate wasn't obsessive-compulsive
  4. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. they are just bootleged copies of super smash bros i wish that every wish made here came true
  5. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. you wished to die :p :giggle::LOL: i wish for a wish
  6. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Your parents discover this and kick u out of the house I wish I had a 3DS
  7. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. its extremely limited I wish I can teleport
  8. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But you only got 3 more wishes, and Mini ME wasted them :-P I wish for an idea for a wish to make here
  9. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the cure always exipres within an hour I wish to make a video on YouTube
  10. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You job is to clean a whole building. Sounds easy? Well, you are the only janitor! Good luck! :p I wish someone from these forums would follow me on Twitter
  11. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But a group of people think the Earth should remain the way it was and they create a machine that will (hopefully) reunite all of the continents I wish Julian Assange was freed from what happened to him back at Europe
  12. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It was just a Ditto. I wish everyone here was active 24/7 (again lol)
  13. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Someone steals them. I wish I didn't need to make a wish to let this game continue.
  14. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Your friends and family keep on asking for it. I wish for motivation to do something...
  15. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. That's because you got fired I wish summer vacation lasted forever
  16. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The most fun thing to to now is to get eaten by a Guzzlord. Yay I wish for an XBox
  17. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. *Cuts off ^'s wings*. There! You can't fly anymore! I wish me and @Mine_turtle aren't the only people playing this game...
  18. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. I eat you. I wish for a kitten
  19. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You vomit it out hours later I wish I can control the minds of my parents
  20. BorgyDudeMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It creates a paradox, and a black hole appears above your house and swallows everything. Oops I wish rare candies were real