• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. 1

Would you be so kind as to gently caress my moist giblets?

Would you be so kind as to gently caress my moist giblets?
  2. 1

stellar.

stellar.
  3. 1

I'm thinking I can include a paragraph about the victim complex that a minority of aspies...

I'm thinking I can include a paragraph about the victim complex that a minority of aspies develop and work that into the social interaction aspect of my paper.
  4. 1

Hey, where's that blog with the kid who really really loved communism and stalked his...

Hey, where's that blog with the kid who really really loved communism and stalked his girlfriend? I need it for my term paper.
  5. 1

Who the fuck are you and what did you do with the adorable little italian butterball i knew as...

Who the fuck are you and what did you do with the adorable little italian butterball i knew as DCM? Btw, you me and stef are taking psychology/philosophy next year.
  6. 1

I love your eyes. They're a wonderful silky brown, like staring into a port-a-pottie.

I love your eyes. They're a wonderful silky brown, like staring into a port-a-pottie.
  7. 1

I might just have to. That thing was the greatest thing to happen to me in 2010

I might just have to. That thing was the greatest thing to happen to me in 2010
  8. 1

DUDE. MY BROTHER BROKE THE SHOTGUN THAT RICHIE BOUGHT.

DUDE. MY BROTHER BROKE THE SHOTGUN THAT RICHIE BOUGHT.
  9. 1

<3 Totally forgot about that kid.

<3 Totally forgot about that kid.
  10. 1

ABUSE!

ABUSE!
  11. 1

:(

:(
  12. 1

MisterUrban's right, short stuff.

MisterUrban's right, short stuff.
  13. 1

Now I'm curious. Elaborate?

Now I'm curious. Elaborate?
  14. 1

...if I didn't know any better, I'd just say you tried to intimidate me with infraction points...

...if I didn't know any better, I'd just say you tried to intimidate me with infraction points. Come on, you know better than that.
  15. 1

who the hell are you, and why am i a member of your blog.

who the hell are you, and why am i a member of your blog.
  16. 1

i will smack you >:|

i will smack you >:|
  17. 1

?

?
  18. 1

BUT THERE'S NOTHING TO DO HERE >:|

BUT THERE'S NOTHING TO DO HERE >:|
  19. 1

I miss you too ;_; but I'm not dead, i assure you. I'm mostly on Twitter with the BMGf members...

I miss you too ;_; but I'm not dead, i assure you. I'm mostly on Twitter with the BMGf members there.
  20. 1

nyesssssssss?

nyesssssssss?