• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. prog rocker

What video games are you playing now?

Fire Emblem Awakening: I didn't know I would end up playing this everyday... Send help...
  2. prog rocker

I can finally stop playing Mario Kart 64 since I completed all cups with all characters now, now I have only Double Dash!!, Wii, DS, 7 and 8 left. Fire Emblem Gaiden I suffered a minor setback because Clair got killed in one of the South Zofia maps. I'll go to Awakening to rest for a bit.
  3. prog rocker

Okay, so far I'm about to do Chapter 4 of Awakening: Recruiting Donnel from Paralogue 1 was a pain, since I had to babysit him to get him to level up. The grinding has been mostly concentrated on making everyone above level 5, which was... easier than I thought. I think I'm getting the hang of...
  4. prog rocker

Still playing my Mario Kart marathon. I just realized that all the Mario Kart 64 tracks in Mario Kart 7 are from the Mushroom Cup. I wonder why they didn't pick more interesting tracks from that game, like Wario Stadium. Might play Fire Emblem Awakening later.
  5. prog rocker

Original, since that was a leftover from my original plan of playing through the Fire Emblem games in order, without counting Shadow Dragon and Mystery of the Emblem since at the time those were the only ones that had a remake at the time I tried that (Fates and co. didn't exist back then). I'll...
  6. prog rocker

Still with Mario Kart here. I discovered that Mario Kart DS's team mode might as well be called "With Friends Like These...: The Mode" because there's no friendly fire in the game. Hell, most of the Blue Shells that hitted me in that mode were by my own team mates. Thanks a lot, guys! No wonder...
  7. prog rocker

Still playing those Mario Kart games. I just realized something: it was in Mario Kart DS where the Blue Shell started being annoying :annoyedVoltorb: . Seriously, while the Blue Shell was present in earlier Mario Karts, it was in this game when the CPU started spamming those.
  8. prog rocker

I have been playing Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8 and Xenoblade Chronicles.
  9. prog rocker

Fantasy Life I'm in the process of reaching Master rank with the Cook Life. Lives mastered right now: Miner, Woodcutter and Angler.
  10. prog rocker

Fantasy Life Reached Master rank as a Miner, now I will make a Top Quality Sugar Axe so I can easily reach Master rank as a Woodcutter.
  11. prog rocker

Super Scribblenauts I didn't expect the game to end up being addicting.
  12. prog rocker

J-Stars Victory Vs+ I think I'm almost done with Luffy's story, however, I discovered something that is annoying me in this game: no matter what attack you use, if Medaka is the last character defeated you will get a panty shot. Really. It makes fighting Medaka the most awkward thing ever.
  13. prog rocker

Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei Now I get where the MegaTen series got their reputation from... and it's supposed to be an easy game compared to the rest. I can't believe that I grinded for armor and weapons not because I wanted (like I do with other RPGs), but because I am afraid. I can't...
  14. prog rocker

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Defects and all, this game is enjoyable to me, and it's not the soulless Smash clone that people claimed it was (that title goes to Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion). Too bad we didn't get the chance to get the final DLC, which was apparently Abe...
  15. prog rocker

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Finally got to play this game, and so far I'm liking it. However, two things I noticed: 1) If you play this game unpatched, there's a chance the game won't recognize the shoulder buttons for some reason. I tried with at least three controls, but it didn't...
  16. prog rocker

Tomodachi Life I feel kinda sad to say I'm going to restart my game just having discovered that Blue and Liza had a baby boy named Anthony. Oh well...
  17. prog rocker

Yes. Mara is in Redux. It is even the demon they gave away as "thanks" to the Megami Tensei Reddit. Seriously.
  18. prog rocker

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux I love how the person that made a walkthrough I'm following doesn't know why this game is rated M, considering how risque some demons look. Hell, both cubus are in the game, that's enough reason for me to be M. Also, since I was playing late at night...
  19. prog rocker

I'm going to start Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux. Hopefully I will remember how to play this. Judging by what I have read online, I'll get the Law ending first since Law endings are apparently the worst ones, and I like to get the worst endings first and then get progressively better...
  20. prog rocker

Ultra Street Fighter IV Just unlocking the palettes I'm missing and listening to the characters' themes.