• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. A

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

This also happened to me on New Year's Eve. I've never seen it before or since, so I dunno.
  2. A

As I've been adding sprites that go unused in the Archives onto some Pokémon's articles, I've noticed something. In each Pokémon's Other Sprites section, what should the colors be? Here's a pic of the three variations I've seen on Bulbapedia. I recently changed Bulbasaur's colors from the second...
  3. A

If that isn't... the most beautiful... thing... I've ever read. It's amazing. I don't mean to emphasize your condition, but it just really struck me how different Pokémon must be for you. Sorry for being dramatic, but Pokémon holds a special place in my childhood and fantasies. It's a whole...
  4. A

Sorry, one last inquiry. Will the XY models go in the main Sprites table, or something else? I'd like to see them along with the other 3D models in their own table on each Pokémon's page.
  5. A

Assuming we have them, will the images of the models replace the official artwork present in evolution tables? So far, I haven't seen any individual models uploaded, just screenshots of moves.
  6. A

This has been happening to me as well. I can still manually delete them from "View and edit watchlist," however. I'm using Comodo Dragon (a variant of Chrome), which self-updates, but this only started about a week or two ago.
  7. A

Fixed. I added the encounter rate to Pokémon outbreak. Fixed, though there must be more Pokémon from Gen V/VI that can learn it. Which 2 EVs? Going from 1 Attack to 2, or more likely, 1 Attack and 1 Speed? 1. Fixed 11. I agree with you completely. While fixing #1, I had to look at other...
  8. A

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w/index.php?title=Pokédex#Generation_VI Should this change how we color-code Generations in tables and such? Currently Gen II is light green, Gen VI is dark red, etc. Just curious: How are you planning on depicting each Pokémon's 3D model from X/Y on their...
  9. A

Recently I've tasked myself with looking at Pokémon sprites that aren't on that section of their pages. Today, for example, I found Flaaffy's Crystal back sprite alone in the Archives. I doubt I'll look through every Pokémon's image archive, so I hope someone can help me. That, and it's best if...
  10. A

I don't think space isn't quite an issue, given that we literally only host text, images, links, and templates. I have no idea why shipping pages are allowed. Frankly, I think it harms our image. Dude, literally everything anyone posts on the forums is just their opinion. You don't have to...
  11. A

I have downloaded all of the game cries, so availability isn't an issue. I wish we had them on the Pokémon's articles (like Psypokes does), but the staff don't care much for the idea. If someone can get the template ready, and the admins would greenlight it, I'd gradually upload and put the...
  12. A

1. Well, in proper English, TV episodes, manga chapters, and song titles should be in quotes, but... I suppose most people don't know that, so italicizing all of the things would be simpler. 2. I guess the person who makes a list really just copies the wikicode from another list, so the whole...
  13. A

Question 1 I have question in regard to formatting of titles of media. I know that the titles of print media, film, and television program titles should be italicized (Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Titanic, The Simpsons), but chapters of a book and episodes of a TV show should be in...
  14. A

Hm... well, here's the URL: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=87130 Anyway, I just removed the empty PBR, Ranch, and X/Y boxes, leaving the Stadium and Colosseum models (which I enlarged to 80 pixels). Leaving the placeholder text there could be a useful reminder and more...
  15. A

That looks perfect and shows other games' models currently not featured. I wouldn't mind using it on every Pokémon's page (but while removing the wikicode for sections we don't have an image for, like PBR and X/Y). I made a mock-up of what it could currently and easily look like, increasing the...
  16. A

On pages like these that have infoboxes of Pokémon from Stadium 1 and/or 2, why do we use B/W sprites such as instead of something from the N64 games themselves? I know, of course, that we don't have the models of the Stadium Pokémon, just screenshots of them using moves, but we do have the...
  17. A

Ah, I thought that Bulbajer wanted to upload a file. I inferred incorrectly.
  18. A

All images are uploaded to the Archives, then used in the other Bulbasites. If you don't know how to do it, don't try to figure it out... A mistake as small as misspelling the name of the image can be problematic. Can someone fetch Bulbajer a guide?
  19. A

Not what I meant. I have the video. I can make screenshots myself in the remaster's native 720p resolution. I can also confirm all of the animation changes that can only be seen in video form, like a more rapid flicker when Pikachu shocks people. So, back to my question... Screenshots: Yea or Nay?
  20. A

I agree, a section on EP001 is best. That's not remastering. A remaster is quality enhancement. Making Jynx purple because of some mistaken racism doesn't fit that description. What about dub edits? Does Morrison's "sandwich" make his episodes remastered? That's why I specified episode. If I...