• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Captain Blue

TEEN: Operation Cloudburst

Captain Blue & General Kross proudly present: Operation Cloudburst Rating: T for Teen Disclaimer: Pokemon is copyright its original owners. The authors only own the plot and original characters. Any representation of real persons, dead or alive, is purely coincidental unless it makes a damn...
  2. Captain Blue

Pokemon Trading Card Game for Game Boy Color

"The greatest Pokémon Trading Card Game players of all time – the Grand Masters – are looking for one player worthy of inheriting the four rare, Legendary Pokémon Cards! Build new decks with the Auto Deck Machine, hone your skills on the Challenge Machine, and test your ability in the Challenge...
  3. Captain Blue

GEN VI: Looking for non-event non-Kalos legendaries for National Dex

I've been working on the National Pokedex in X for a while, and I'm down to just needing all the non-event (ie. anything not named Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, etc.) and non-Kalos native (i.e. anything not named Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, or Mewtwo) legendaries. I’m...
  4. Captain Blue

TEEN: Dashes of Salt & Pepper (Chess & DualRival), Set I

Just something I thought I'd post because Chessshipping is my favorite Pokemon ship, and it's just so much fun to write these characters. Characters/Pairings: Black/White, Cheren/Bianca Rating: T for vague instances of sex. Notes: Just wanted to see how well I could do with...
  5. Captain Blue

COMPLETE: Misty on a Flame with Rock and Rock [Pokeshipping One-Shot]

Rating: T for Teen: Suitable for teens, 13 years and older, with some minor suggestive adult themes. Characters/Pairings: Ash/Satoshi & Misty/Kasumi Word Count: 1,069 Summary: It's really hard to take a nap when someone's playing guitar really, really loud. Author's Note: Just a fun little...
  6. Captain Blue

Challenger Approaching!

Hello, all. Name's Blue (Captain is merely a title, it can be ignored). Anyways, I've been a Pokemon nerd since I was in the second grade (back in 1998 -- I know, I'm old), and I've been looking for a new forum community to join since I left the Serebii forums. So, I'll do my best to...