• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. *Leeney*

What's your favorite Anime song?

What is your favorite anime song. I really liked "Natsukage" from Air. I also liked the background song from Witchblade called "Lady". These are just background songs but I'm very addicted to this song called "Ana" from Clannad.
  2. *Leeney*

Yaoi and Yuri

Which is better for you? Yaoi or Yuri. I like both but I do tend to look at more Yuri than Yaoi.
  3. *Leeney*

Hentai?

What do you think about it?
  4. *Leeney*

Since when....

Since when was there a limit on how long a username can be! Only 20 characters? I can't believe it. I was trying to change it to ♥Revolutionary Leeney♥ but it was too long
  5. *Leeney*

How did you get interested in the ships you support?

I'll share my story on how I got interested into EliteUnderShipping(Lucian + Aaron(elite). It is also a sin for me. Well one day I was trolling fanfiction.net and searched 'Lucian pokemon'. I happened to stumble upon a story that had read eliteundershipping so I clicked on the story out of...
  6. *Leeney*

Macros?

I figure a topic like this would go here. Sometimes when I go on to threads and blogs here I see these pictures of random things with random words. I've recently found out what those were. Feel free to post any?
  7. *Leeney*

What happened to the Bulbagarden Library?

I looked at the Writer's Workshop and noticed a sub-forum called the Bulbagarden Library. I clicked on it to check it out but it didn't work.
  8. *Leeney*

Is something wrong with my account?

I get this everytime I go to the home page. Why?
  9. *Leeney*

Is it possible to change a social group title?

I have a social group called The Leeney Rose Fan Club and I can't change the title. I looked in the options but it's no good. Can anyone help? I want to change the title to The Leeney Scarlet Fan Club
  10. *Leeney*

Lele Scarlet's Crappy Art from Bulbagarden Oekaki

Lele Scarlet is my Oekaki name. For those who saw my thread "Crap I draw on MS Paint" here's the sequel where I put my attempts at drawing at the Oekaki here! Enjoy!
  11. *Leeney*

Wasn't there a place called Soap Box here before?

Around the time I first found out about this forum there was a section named "The Soap Box". How come I don't see it anymore? Where'd it go?
  12. *Leeney*

SnazzyShipping?(Lucian+Cynthia)

Although the only time I saw them interact was in episode 40 of Diamond and Pearl and it was during a battle. I think I could predict they'll make a good couple
  13. *Leeney*

Suicidal Planet May Crash into it's star

http://news.aol.com/article/suicidal-planet-may-crash-into-its-star/640882 Just a cool article I found about planet that doesn't have much time to live.
  14. *Leeney*

RPG Ideas /Help Thread(Possible Sticky?)

This is just for new comers and veterans here to discuss future RPGs or help on developing current RPGs. ☺I'm currently thinking of starting another Pokemon Coordinator RPG again but I'm not sure what region to put it in.
  15. *Leeney*

What type of threads go in the HoS?

*Prays that this doesn't go to the HoS* Anyway even if threads are closed some of them don't go in that forum. What exactly does?
  16. *Leeney*

A quick but noobish question

How do you cross out stuff in your posts. In other words how do you get a line in some of the words sometimes.
  17. *Leeney*

How many times do you change your username?

I've changed it at least 5 times how about you?
  18. *Leeney*

About banned users......

Sometimes when I see Who's Online I see some banned users on the list. Doesn't being banned mean you can't log in.(Sorry for the stupid question)
  19. *Leeney*

Reputation?

I read it around here when I first joined but I've never seen it in use here.
  20. *Leeney*

Will we ever see Casey again?

Yes another Johto related subject. I believe Casey was a beginner trainer who loved baseball. She made a couple appearances after that too. Do you guys think she's worthy enough to come back?