• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. VelVoxelRaptor

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

About the second one, I feel like that leak is so out there and so Gamefreaky that it could actually be real. Only one new Alola Form, sounds like something Gamefreak would do. Poison/Flying and Grass/Dark for UB-Adhesive and the Alolan Form sound off, another thing that seems like something...
  2. VelVoxelRaptor

Remember this is just another “Third Version” so once Generation 8 is announced, we should be back to a more consistent level of marketing. Also Generation 8 will be great for leaks because if Cresselia/Jynx/Whoever that Twitter user is, has correct information, then the translators are more...
  3. VelVoxelRaptor

I was going to say that UB-Adhesive would be more like Sylvally than Xurkitree or Guzzlord but it turns out, they all have the same stats. So there would be no difference. However Type:Null is slightly weaker but is still classed as a Sub Legend so maybe UB-Adhesive would be like that?
  4. VelVoxelRaptor

I guess it was the way it was worded I thought you where talking about there being only 1 UB for each Yes I meant Adhesive. It could however be a “sub legend” like Sylvally
  5. VelVoxelRaptor

Let's talk about UB-Absorbtion. According to leaks, there is only room for two Ultra Beasts between Cosmog and Marshadow, UB-Burst and UB-Assembly. This means there are two possibilities. For one, I thought that maybe it would go after the Dex and be the Mythical of the 21st movie (cause it...
  6. VelVoxelRaptor

Well, there are multiples of the ultra beasts. My brother got like 5 Kartana when playing Sun iirc, so maybe each Ultra Space is just filled with one kind of ultra beast, but here are still more
  7. VelVoxelRaptor

Also further proof is that in the games data, there was a third set of music in the section for “villains”, Skull theme, Aether theme, and one other,
  8. VelVoxelRaptor

They can be. I think there is a lot of potential for something really cool with Z-Moves... But Gamefreak.
  9. VelVoxelRaptor

Supposedly the whole "Battle Facility" thing was a mistranslation. They are all on the same line. The section is called "Battle Facility" and under it is Battle Royal and Battle Tree so it is a false alarm. "And more" could mean something though
  10. VelVoxelRaptor

Slightly unrelated but I made a thread for Generation 8 leaks Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks I don't expect it to be fully populated right now but once US/UM is done, usually there is a Drought in leaks and hype so this is there to bribe the gap between US/UM and G8 leak season
  11. VelVoxelRaptor

Slightly unrelated but is there a Rumors/Leak thread for the Switch/G8 yet? Cause a lot of (probably fake) leaks have been flying around over the past little while and it would be nice to have a catalog of these leaks
  12. VelVoxelRaptor

The only problem is, the whole purpose of a demo is for a "special Pokemon". Iirc X/Y didn't get a public demo, but Or/As did for the special Mega Evolution, and Sun/Moon did for Ash-Greninja, so unless they have some new Pokemon form (maybe a new Alola form) they want to show off and tie...
  13. VelVoxelRaptor

Edit: Just a correction. This doesn't mean that it is impossible for there to be new Pokemon. There could be new Pokemon between 0 and 387 however I think that's it for Ultra Beasts
  14. VelVoxelRaptor

I'm it sure if this was mentioned before but, serebii mentioned the changed Dex numbers in US/UM. Cosmog is 387 and Marshadow is 402. What does this mean? Well... 387 Cosmog 388 Cosmeon 389 Solgaleo 390 Lunala 391 Nihilego 392 Buzzwole 393 Pheremosa 394 Xurkitree 395 Kartana 396 Celesteela...
  15. VelVoxelRaptor

I see. Might have been the way I worded it in the beginning.
  16. VelVoxelRaptor

Isn't that what US/UM is? They have been advertising it as literally "Alternate Versions". This isn't a sequel it is more like Emerald and Platinum Like I mentioned earlier, idk if we will get any Johto pandering in US/UM, I think they might wait for G8. This however is a really cool idea...
  17. VelVoxelRaptor

I never said all would be replaced. Only some. So there would only be a few new Alola forms and a few new Ultra Beasts, just like how in Sun you get Solgaleo and in Moon you get Lunala. Only some would be replaced by the new Pokemon
  18. VelVoxelRaptor

What if US/UM are just glorified “alternate versions” like they have been marketing them already? As in Sun/Moon are like X and US/UM are like Y. Basically there would be “version exclusives” between the two. So whenever we see a new Ultra Beast, Pokémon, or Form, it is really replacing one from...
  19. VelVoxelRaptor

Keep in mind, the Chinese leak surfaced right after the trailer showing Salandit with someone claiming that a leak mentioned a fire lizard 2 weeks before the trailer. They also didn't provide a time stamp and the leak was so put there (No gyms) that no one trusted its credibility.
  20. VelVoxelRaptor

True, I remember during the X/Y leak season there where a lot of people who where "verified leakers" however they where fired and now you can't trust anything they say because it is all untrue. I just keep an open mind during leak season... Iirc someone asked him on twitter if it was related to...