• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's at level 100, so it can't evolve. I wish for Ultimate Sightnado
  2. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's genetically modified, pesticides were used on it, far too much fertilizer was used, it barely was watered, and it's only one kernel I wish for US
  3. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Adobe Flash is permanently blocked by most browsers, and all the ones that do allow Flash are crappy. I wish for something interesting to happen
  4. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. People now care about everything they already cared about more. I wish for a better ability to learn writing
  5. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You fall asleep at 3 PM and wake up at 3 AM (because that's the right time (the hour hand is directly right))
  6. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You become the absolute lowest temperature that a human can stay alive at, and are no longer able to be killed by temperature. Also you can't change temperature anymore. You're always cold. I wish for absolutely nothing to happen.
  7. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now you can only cook Brussels sprouts to perfection, the rest you're completely garbage at. I wish for someone to post below me.
  8. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. He's in a game so bad it's nearly to the point of E.T. the video game. I wish for this wish to do absolutely nothing.
  9. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Except there's nothing there for you to do. I wish for inspiration to do something that's worth an "A" for my school project.
  10. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's a language absolutely no one else understands, so it's completely useless. I wish to finally become inspired for my project I have to do at school. (I'm not kidding here)
  11. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but your Pokemon Go gets corrupted in such a way that you can't actually SPEND said coins.
  12. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Except that hobby happens to be the most wasteful hobby ever. I wish that this wish is not corrupted.
  13. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the only thing you can shapeshift into is what you already are. I wish for more time so I can make Minecraft videos and become the most epic gamer of all time
  14. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but they're still a mess. I wish they would pick better names for the Gen 8 games
  15. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it takes a month for someone to actually grant the wish. I wish for someone to post below me.
  16. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but they remove the source of the meme. I wish Nintendo would actually make a new game for once and not just more sequels to old games.
  17. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the cycle counter is at -1. I wish for absolutely nothing to happen.
  18. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The wish doesn't need to be corrupted, it's already useless anyway... I wish for this wish not to be corrupted.
  19. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, for one second. Then you feel even worse. I wish for this wish to exist
  20. YouserNaim

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You wished for nothing. I wish for Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, and Ultra Sun. (I have Moon and Ultra Moon already)