• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Prince Robert

What video games are you playing now?

Resident Evil 4 (Switch). I'm up to Chapter 2-2, and I'm surprised at myself for getting this far on my own.
  2. Prince Robert

Again, I've never played Uprising, just the NES game. I sold my entire 3DS library a few days ago anyway, so it doesn't really matter anymore.
  3. Prince Robert

I wasn’t planning to pick on Pit...nvm, I deleted the draft.
  4. Prince Robert

Oh...guess I should scrap the fanfic I’ve been writing where he comforts a mentally disabled human who was suffering from depression.
  5. Prince Robert

I don’t understand. Then again, I’ve only played the NES game, so I don’t know much about his personality. I’ve assumed that he was smarter and wiser.
  6. Prince Robert

Aren’t angels supposed to be knowledgeable, much more than men due to being around a lot longer?
  7. Prince Robert

...why would he say that?
  8. Prince Robert

What exactly was Pit screaming when he gets knocked to the background sometimes in Ultimate?
  9. Prince Robert

Dude, regarding Trauma Center, the music from the 2005 trailer (on the Nintendo Power DVD disc) kiiiiiiinda freaked me out.
  10. Prince Robert

Joke's on them, I'm not a PC gamer!
  11. Prince Robert

I'm playing the original Kid Icarus on "Nintendo Switch Online - Nintendo Entertainment System" (can't remember if it's exactly called that or not), and I have NO idea where I'm going, or what all these heart pieces are that I keep picking up.
  12. Prince Robert

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I'm currently doing a little fun project on the side involving amiibo. This is kinda long to explain as a post, so I'll spoil it.
  13. Prince Robert

I gave "Paladins" (Switch) a try, seems okay. Maybe if I play a little more, I'll get better at it.
  14. Prince Robert

Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I'm filling my house with nothing BUT items that are either A: unable to be reordered from the catalog such as Fishing Tourney trophies, or B: refurbished. This way, if anyone ever tags me on StreetPass, they can't order any of the items in my fully-paid-off house.
  15. Prince Robert

Sonic Mania Plus (Switch). I just collected all 7 Chaos Emeralds as Sonic :D
  16. Prince Robert

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. I am training my Super Smash Bros. line of amiibo so they will be ready for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
  17. Prince Robert

Aw, crud. I forgot that when a villager moves in, they reserve a spot in town for their house one day, then the next day they unpack, and THEN the day after they're free to talk to. It's gonna be a while before I can buddy up with Ganon.
  18. Prince Robert

Roscoe moved out of my town in "New Leaf" today, so I invited this guy to live in the town of Wicked tomorrow:
  19. Prince Robert

Here's who I have in my "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" village: -Diana -Lucy -Jeremiah -Kody -Lucha -Wendy -Fuchsia -Roscoe (Moving tomorrow) -Ankha
  20. Prince Robert

I just got finished with "Breath of the Wild" (Switch), I finally conquered all 120 shrines (didn't get all the chests though, as I don't care for the 100% completion), and I fully upgraded the Cap, Tunic and Trousers of the Wild. I'm putting the Switch away until "Dragon Quest Builders" is...