• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. MegaPod

What video games are you playing now?

I played a little Mario Kart Wii with my younger brothers for the first time in a long while. I got to use Dry Bowser on my oldest younger brother's account in which he unlocked a bunch of stuff. I chose the Offroader partially for nostalgia reasons and only ended up getting 2nd place overall...
  2. MegaPod

Pokémon Ultra Sun After hatching a second shiny Snorunt (who is destined to become a Glalie), I decided to start breeding for a shiny Trapinch to evolve into a Vibrava. Filled up several boxes already.
  3. MegaPod

Pokemon Ultra Sun I got really lucky with my first attempt at shiny breeding. Shiny Snorunt in only five eggs!
  4. MegaPod

Pokémon Ultra Sun I went to the Battle Tree with my Scizor, Trevenant, and shiny Regice that I had Hyper Trained (with major help from my forum friend Neosquid) and tried out a Super Single Battle! Turns out I forgot to cover my glaring total weakness to fire and was quickly swept by a...
  5. MegaPod

Pokémon Ultra Sun I got my shiny Regice!! I counted 207 resets and used up 15 Beast Balls catching it.
  6. MegaPod

Pokémon Ultra Sun I finally caught my Modest male Frillish from an SOS battle, and evolved it into Jellicent, the last Pokémon I needed for the Alola Dex! Now I can obtain the Shiny Charm!
  7. MegaPod

Pokemon Ultra Sun I swear this game has it in for me. Dozens of encounters later I’ve only found one more male Frillish—once again, Gardevoir’s Synch failed and it has another neutral nature. Like wtf is this luck even?
  8. MegaPod

Pokémon Ultra Sun My brother helped me evolve the Sport Ball Scyther and Beast Ball Feebas I bred, and I caught and evolved a Cottonee I named Gingerbread, so there’s three more Dex entries done! Now, the game’s giving me hell as I try to synchronize a wild male Frillish using the Modest Ralts...
  9. MegaPod

Pokémon Ultra Sun Thanks to the help of a friend I have on the forums, I finally found a replacement for the Sport Ball Scyther I once Wonder Traded away by mistake. Took some roundabout breeding involving another Scyther I had sitting in the PC to get a preferable nature, but totally worth it...
  10. MegaPod

Pokémon Ultra Sun I filled in more gaps of my Dex, mainly the remaining Eeveelutions. Next I’m working on the last few evolved fossil Pokémon I need.
  11. MegaPod

Pokémon Ultra Sun I now have recorded Castform and Wigglytuff for the Dex, and I obtained the Prism Scale to get one more registered later.
  12. MegaPod

Pokemon Ultra Sun I caught Tapu Koko, and evolved my Psychic Fangs Carvanha, so that’s two new Dex entries! I also caught a Sensu Oricorio in a Heal Ball and had fun using it to KO a wild Ribombee.
  13. MegaPod

Lego City Undercover Got it for my birthday this morning, so I played a chapter!
  14. MegaPod

Pokémon Ultra Sun I began breeding myself some Psychic Fangs Carvanha, and I hope to get a good one out of my first batch. I also added some missing Pokémon to my Dex through GTS and Wonder Trade, including Golett, Manectric, Cloyster and Arcanine.
  15. MegaPod

Pokémon Ultra Sun Don’t boot this game up nearly often enough any more. I redeemed myself a Zeraora and got the special berries from the event, then compiled a list of Pokémon I still need for the Alola Dex.
  16. MegaPod

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions I’ve defeated Queen Bean thus far, though the Mario Bros’ experience leaves me confused in this game. For most of the time, Mario has been a little ahead of Luigi in leveling up, and when I checked their status, Mario and Luigi seem to have...
  17. MegaPod

Here ya go: How to unlock Gen 4 and 5 Pokemon Mystery Events in 2018
  18. MegaPod

I evolved my brother’s Cosmoem into Solgaleo in Pokémon Ultra Sun and traded it back to him. I also got a large chunk of the Mystery Gift Pokémon available in Pokémon White through the recently discovered exploit, including Genesect, Victini, and Meloetta. I taught Meloetta Relic Song and even...
  19. MegaPod

I got the Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga remake for Christmas, and I love it so far. I’ve just beaten Tolstar.
  20. MegaPod

Pokémon Ultra Sun I received my shiny Tapu Lele, and got the Timid nature with a mere two resets! I also did some training in Ultra Space to help my brother evolve his Cosmog. Now it’s a Cosmoem very close to becoming Solgaleo. My Hitmonlee, Glalie, shiny Braixen, Vikavolt, Mismagius, and...