• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Mijzelffan

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I think the definition for move variations should be changed to be less arbitrary. In the current definition Solar Beam and Solar Blade are not able to be listed as move variations even though solar blade is the most obvious move variation to have been made since the elemental punches. Similar...
  2. Mijzelffan

User:Mijzelffan/Battle Spot - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Alright here is my skeleton page, I can't create my own templates nor edit complicated ones because I have no idea how that code works, so I just took some easy template and tweaked it slightly. I decided just...
  3. Mijzelffan

This is both a question and a suggestion I guess, I was looking for a page on battle spot (mainly looking for a list of past competitions) and all I found was this. Meanwhile the gen V equivalent of battle spot has a proper dedicated to it. Is there a page for gen VI battle spot under a sneaky...
  4. Mijzelffan

Can't you just put like a question mark instead of the level they learn it? You can even do it without a template and say something like "Skrelp's current known moves are Crabhammer and Swords Dance." Every other site does it, I don't see why bulbapedia would be the only one that insists on...
  5. Mijzelffan

Why don't the gen VI pokémon pages list the moves we already know they can learn? I remember for gen IV they used to be listed.
  6. Mijzelffan

Typing in Nancy currently brings you to this minor anime character page, while most people who are typing that in are probably looking for Yancy (who is also known as Nancy) from B2W2 instead. I have no idea how to create a redirect page, so if someone could do that then that would probably be...
  7. Mijzelffan

May I ask why pokémon pages have all different frontsprites per generation shown, but only list one backsprite per generation,even though the backsprites differ as well? Thanks to this being the case on bulbapedia have believed all this time that backsprites were the same over an entire...
  8. Mijzelffan

You know you're leaving out incredibly vital information that way, right? Looking at the Ferroseed page there's no way to conclude it can learn both Spikes and Stealth Rock at the same time. You'd have to go to the spikes page, the stealth rock page, the grass egg group page and the mineral egg...
  9. Mijzelffan

For some reason some chainbreeding parents aren't showing up. For instance, the ferroseed page claims it can only inherit spikes from cacnea and cacturne, while it can also get it chained from Dwebble and Crustle. Dwebble has the same, not listing ferroseed or ferrothorn as chain-parents for...
  10. Mijzelffan

For everyone who likes editing bulbapedia, this site has quite some info beta stuff, dummied out items etc. of many game including pokémon. I stumbled upon it today, and noticed it has some nice info that bulbapedia lacks. So yeah.
  11. Mijzelffan

For some reason the Ho-oh and Celebi pages use the G/S Sugimori art, rather than the Hg/Ss art. Is this intentional, or?