• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. henrymidfields

What video games are you playing now?

Will be continuing Persona 3 Portable soon! I'm currently just before the Golden Week in May 2009.
  2. henrymidfields

I just finished my New Game Plus of Persona 4 Golden. Overall the game in general, and the story in particular, was a very high-flying introduction to the Persona series. I can't wait to play 3, 5, and move onto other Atlus titles. My review in the blog. Alternately, see on Serenes Forest.
  3. henrymidfields

I just finished Persona 4 Golden, and just started the Story Mode of Dancing All Night. I've also got Pokemon Sun, but to be honest, I've lost interest in continuing.
  4. henrymidfields

I went to my friend's house and played LoZ Breath of the Wild, and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE! Both are awesome!
  5. henrymidfields

Just finished recording Chapter 26 of FE Fates Conquest. It has come to our attention that Iago was conspiring to take over the Nohrian government and install a fascist regime with business magnate Gerald C Mcguire! Can Senator Corrin stop the insurrection before it is too late? 3DS or the...
  6. henrymidfields

Hyrule Warriors and Spirit Tracks.
  7. henrymidfields

Finished Majora's Mask and playing Spirit Tracks
  8. henrymidfields

Currently recording Chapter 25: Ryoma for my FE Fates Conquest LP.
  9. henrymidfields

I just did a test runthrough for Chapter 25, and I was surprised to see my run being easier than I thought. PS That was FE Fates Conquest.
  10. henrymidfields

Finished Chapter 24: Raid on Kyoto Imperial Palace Hinoka in my Conquest LP!
  11. henrymidfields

I'm taking a short break from FE Conquest and playing Majora's Mask 3DS.
  12. henrymidfields

I've just finished Chapter 23 on my Fire Emblem Fates Conquest. I've just started writing the story on my LP though. Boy, oh boy, Johnny (Hans) and I are starting to hate dealing with suicide-happy, honor-fanatic Hoshidon't POWs...
  13. henrymidfields

Hyrule Warriors
  14. henrymidfields

I've cleared Chapter 22 of FE Fates Conquest, and also wrote up the epilogue for Chapter 21 of my Conquest LP. We have secured Pyonyang, and shall make it the base for our advance further south to liberate the oppressed Korais. May God bless the United States of Nohr. Let's play Conquest...
  15. henrymidfields

I've just finished Chapter 21 of Fates Conquest. MVP goes to Mozu's sniper division who reckons that the Faceless just "smell like goats". We are just about to reach Pyonyang - another foothold in the Allied Occupation of Korai!
  16. henrymidfields

So, the Kwantung Army fell to the Nohrian arsenal of democracy. (Game terms: I cleared Chapter 20 of FE Fates Conquest.) God bless the United States of Nohr. Serenes LP Update shall take place tomorrow. EDIT: Let's play Conquest (Normal Classic) - with WW2 Pacific Theatre spoofs! - Page 10 -...
  17. henrymidfields

I've been doing some practice runs for Chapter 20 in FE Fates Conquest - hopefully I can do the actual LP screenshot run in one take. Speaking of which, I have uploaded the Intro for Chapter 20 on my LP. Our Nohrian arsenal of democracy will be engaging the Hoshidan Kwantung Army soon. May God...
  18. henrymidfields

Just about to write up my LP for FE Fates Conquest Chapter 19's epilogue. And figure out how to clear Chapter 20.
  19. henrymidfields

Okay, I've realised that Camilla is somewhat RNG-screwed for Def in my Fates Conquest. I am in the process of getting some skills for her before I can start Chapter 19.
  20. henrymidfields

All right, Chapter 18 of Conquest is all updated and complete! (Click the link on my signature for the latest update.) Now onto the Marvel crossover episode of Chapter 19!