• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. They're moldy and inedible. I wish for corn.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. I wish for this sentence to be in all caps.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now you can't talk to anyone but people. I wish I could run better.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

What's your wish?
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now you must carry a fish bowl over your head all the time. I wish for a cake.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now you can't breathe air anymore. I wish to able to breathe underwater.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Where's your new wish?
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The coffee is now so bitter it's undrinkable. I edited the post, but I guess the same could apply to the new one as well? I wish for something warm.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. That monkey will throw those omelets at your face while shouting Spanish insults. How did you know I seriously don't like that stuff? I wish for a hover board.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's something insignificant that you can't even see it happen. I wish for endless candy.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, now your mental health goes down the drain. I wish for an around the world trip.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now all of your hair has been cut and you're bald. I wish to go to the moon, while wearing a spacesuit.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now you will get the worst possible score on every other test. Granted. Now your brain will get overloaded from the data and make you fall into coma. I wish I could cook better.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now you will fall asleep if you tire yourself out even a little. I wish I would never be late for meetings.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now you won't know how to say anything else ever again. I wish I could read Japanese.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now you're forced live your last three years in reverse. I wish for a filling lunch.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. In exchange, you've lost almost all of your physical powers. I wish I could run faster.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now you can't wake up. I wish to be able to walk on water.
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now you're fearless and do dangerous things without considering the risks. I wish to be able to fly.
  20. FinnishPokéFan92

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now you won't be able to shut up for more than a minute. I wish I could read minds.