• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Pyrax

What video games are you playing now?

Nier Automata. Picked it up because Judgment was disappointing imo. Haven't been playing for long - I've just arrived at the resistance camp and completed two sidequests. Apparently 2B and 9S are off to a desert to meet up with someone? Can't wait to see where that goes. P.S. The music is...
  2. Pyrax

Been playing Judgment for about 2 weeks now. Fantastic game, but the tailing sections are incredibly clunky.
  3. Pyrax

Bought The Last of Us Remastered to take a break from Yakuza (just beat Kiwami and bought K2, starting to feel a bit burnt out). I'm not the best as stealth (HZD can attest to that), but it feels like I'm steadily getting better at it. Just met Bill and obtained a shotgun, can't wait to meet...
  4. Pyrax

Completed Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami over the past couple of weeks. The PS4 ports of 3/4/5 won't be localized for months, so I think I'll take a break from for a while before playing Kiwami 2. Don't wanna get burnt out.
  5. Pyrax

Welp, couldn't get into Devil May Cry, so I've moved on to Yakuza 0. The way the games are structured by mission felt too restrictive for my tastes. They're fun games with great music yes, but they're honestly not for me. I'm enjoying Yakuza 0 quite a lot though. Kamurocho and Sotenburi have...
  6. Pyrax

Started up Horizon Zero Dawn yesterday and just cleared the bandit camp on Devil's Thirst - thinking about doing some exploring and sidequests next. Sprinting feels a bit awkward, but it's a fun and beautiful game that's giving me some God of War 4 vibes.
  7. Pyrax

Finally done with the story and epilogue in Red Dead Redemption 2. The controls, horse AI and bounty system frustrated me at times, but overall I loved the detail, plot and characters. With free roam unlocked, I've been spending the past couple of days exploring the western half of the map and...
  8. Pyrax

I've been doing story missions in Red Dead Redemption 2 after neglecting them to explore the map. I'm still at Chapter 3, which I'd like like to hopefully finish this week.
  9. Pyrax

Tales of Berseria.
  10. Pyrax

I've been alternating between Persona 5 and Red Dead Redemption 2. I'm currently at the 7th Palace in P5, whereas in RDR2 I've been too busy exploring to progress past the beginning of Chapter 2.
  11. Pyrax

Finally completed Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, only took me 110 hours and about three weeks @[email protected] It was fun though. The OST is one of the best I've ever heard - my favourite of the bunch has to be Satorl Marsh's night theme.
  12. Pyrax

Currently taking my time in Xenoblade Chronicles 3D just exploring, crafting gems and doing sidequests. I've just reached the Arachno Queen's nest, but I'd like to familiarise myself more with the battle system.
  13. Pyrax

Arrived at Bootes in Strange Journey Redux. The demon sources are kinda clunky imo - If I want a specific skill on a demon, I'll need a source with that skill? And if I need a specific source, I'll need to level up a certain demon so it can drop the source. I'll probably be used to this system...
  14. Pyrax

Finally done with SMT IV Apocalypse's final dungeon. Went back to Ginza to grind macca for fusing Inanna, and that's basically all of my preparations for the final boss. I'll probably start Strange Journey Redux next week.
  15. Pyrax

I played SMT IV Apocalypse for a couple of hours this morning. I've just arrived at Fairy Forest, which I'm guessing is the first dungeon. Let's see whether it's as brutal as IV's Naraku.
  16. Pyrax

Nearing the end of SMT IV's neutral route, just got to the end of the first of two final dungeons. I'll be grinding for a bit before facing the boss since there's a demon I really want to fuse.
  17. Pyrax

Shin Megami Tensei IV. I started the game a couple of days early and played for a bit. I'm currently doing the first Challenge Quests after clearing the tutorial mission. I also died a couple of times in said tutorial mission. Mainline SMT is brutal.
  18. Pyrax

Steins;Gate. Finally picked it up again after holding it off for almost a year. I'm only up to the end of Chapter 1, but I'm tempted to start from the beginning again.
  19. Pyrax

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (3DS). I've just completed the second Vision Quest, so I've been recruiting and fusing demons for coverage to prepare for the next dungeon.
  20. Pyrax

Picked up Ys Viii again to download the retranslation patch. I've been playing through various points in the game via my save files, just to take a look at the new translation. It definitely sounds less awkward now - bonus points for changing 'Ancient Species' to 'Primordials' and 'Archeozoic...