• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Saternoir

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

the second one is fake, comes from a spaniard poketuber that did not even gather the correct information to create the cartridge sticker (it has the Moon serial code)
  2. Saternoir

Ok, i'm going to clear things up here. Yes, the titlekey of Ultra Sun has been made public so people can download it Yes, the games are still encrypted and nobody can access to it's content until the content lock seed (a 128-bit value) key is released on Nov 17th No, we can't bruteforce the...
  3. Saternoir

Hellooo!!! View: https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/925649091207618560
  4. Saternoir

do you even know what he's talking about or you are just trashtalking at him because you had your hopes up one time and it was not what did you expect it be? :p or you are a takara tomy insider with proper information about the whole thing? anyway, I guess as Paul said, it could be merch for a...
  5. Saternoir

Just found out this website through the official Pokémon twitter: 50のキーワード|『ポケットモンスター ウルトラサン・ウルトラムーン』公式サイト Till now only 30 keywords where filled, what do you guys think could be on the other 20?
  6. Saternoir

Dang here comes the dropped big package, ETA: Nov 2nd
  7. Saternoir

why do you say that game freak is trolling us if the community is the one expecting some news in some events being held there and here? i dont get your point
  8. Saternoir

Kinda that, yep
  9. Saternoir

He is the public relations manager for TPCi
  10. Saternoir

also this: View: https://twitter.com/ImRichTea/status/923192487254134784
  11. Saternoir

dropping this View: https://twitter.com/ImRichTea/status/923191965474263040
  12. Saternoir

Just tweeted PokeKalos's admin about the link I posted: View: https://twitter.com/KeliosFR/status/923178128377126912
  13. Saternoir

I don't know if anyone here speaks French but Pokemon Ultra Soleil & Ultra Lune : De nouvelles formes régionales Alola à prévoir ? La Pokemon Company répond | melty
  14. Saternoir

You need both to unlock the third's UltraWorld
  15. Saternoir

In the spanish interview which I translated in Reddit they did answer that, but just the control part
  16. Saternoir

How do you know they will be shiny locked? Reminder that the ORAS mirage spot legends weren't shiny locked. ;)
  17. Saternoir

You are welcome! Yeah that was a hilarious answer
  18. Saternoir

So well, a spanish website also had an interview with Iwao and Ohmori, but something that I would highlight about that interview is that they mention a gym-like feature (the rumoured Gymulator), I translated the entire thing in this reddit post :P
  19. Saternoir

This was said in an interview too (posted here)
  20. Saternoir

Can someone please explain what are those Rainbow Rocket and Uncle Leaks? I've been pretty out of this and now I'm confused