• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Iteru

I've never heard of Astral Chain, and I would suggest waiting on Pokémon given all the shit its...

I've never heard of Astral Chain, and I would suggest waiting on Pokémon given all the shit its getting at the moment. FEH has: Great gameplay Great music Great voice acting 3 plots to go through (I've only just finished one of them but it was great) Husbandos and waifus
  2. Iteru

It's sooooooooo good. Get it now!

It's sooooooooo good. Get it now!
  3. Iteru

The leaked SpaceWorld demo is real

This Bulbapedia staff member seems to imply that they intend on making an article:
  4. Iteru

Gen 8 Movepool Update Speculation Thread

I'd be happy if Dewgong got Freeze-Dry (Lapras can get through breeding).
  5. Iteru

SPECULATION: At some point - does Gamefreak need to slow down on the production of new regions and Pokemon?

I'd be more than happy for another company to produce the main series Pokémon games if Gamefreak can't meet the demands to an acceptable degree.
  6. Iteru

I have a fair few single player games. Mainly Mario and also got Fire Emblem at the weekend

I have a fair few single player games. Mainly Mario and also got Fire Emblem at the weekend
  7. Iteru

But it sucks here xD Do you have any more games?

But it sucks here xD Do you have any more games?
  8. Iteru

Get on Discord where I can keep in touch with you

Get on Discord where I can keep in touch with you
  9. Iteru

I think you meant to say british bunny with bandage <3

I think you meant to say british bunny with bandage <3
  10. Iteru

But Gen III nearly killed the franchise!

But Gen III nearly killed the franchise!
  11. Iteru

But you liked the terrible eco terrorists?!

But you liked the terrible eco terrorists?!
  12. Iteru

But not worth the money! Plus the towns they have look ugly :(

But not worth the money! Plus the towns they have look ugly :(
  13. Iteru

Wait are you telling me that Platinum isn't your most wonderful experience?

Wait are you telling me that Platinum isn't your most wonderful experience?
  14. Iteru

It's gonna be like, £60, so a total rip off :P

It's gonna be like, £60, so a total rip off :P
  15. Iteru

I dunno really. It looks like they haven't done enough to be different, again. Scorbunny is...

I dunno really. It looks like they haven't done enough to be different, again. Scorbunny is kinda cool though and I'm liking some of the rural areas.
  16. Iteru

But it's Shulk time not gym time.

But it's Shulk time not gym time.
  17. Iteru

You clearly don't like being smashed that much :(

You clearly don't like being smashed that much :(
  18. Iteru

When are you going to smash me

When are you going to smash me
  19. Iteru

Please. I've solved the puzzle of life. I can manage some children's game : P

Please. I've solved the puzzle of life. I can manage some children's game : P
  20. Iteru

The original Xenoblade is sooooooooooooooooo goood! You are to play immediately. (I have never...

The original Xenoblade is sooooooooooooooooo goood! You are to play immediately. (I have never played a Zelda game and aren't going to start now.)