• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Mitchman

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Until we actually see someone playing the game, don't believe nothing. Pokemon has one of the hungriest communities when it comes to leaks(for who knows what godforsaken reason why) si just calm down, and wait a while.
  2. Mitchman

Probably gave him a Tyranitar or something.
  3. Mitchman

Mr bonding has secretly been the president of the Pokemon Fan Club, and Mr Fuji in gen 1, this entire time. No Fan Club this gen because we fried his brain in XY or something. #DopestLore In all seriousness though, this old guy is gonna provided upgrades to Rotompon most likely, while...
  4. Mitchman

Check out @PokeshopperVGC’s Tweet: View: https://twitter.com/PokeshopperVGC/status/924661908279627776?s=09 I uh, what? New mythical or what.
  5. Mitchman

Im too tired for this shit again. The two years leading up to Feb 28th when SM were revealed left permanent damage to my speculation abilities, and I honestly think nothing will come from it. Unless they already did study that region, and South Kalos holds the Rocket Base, PWT, and all the candy...
  6. Mitchman

Giant Rainbow R and rainbow battle battle intros. Unfortunately Rainbow is the deal. Maybe. I would prefer Spectrum to be honest, or wave. Rocket Wave sounds cooler, or Spectrum Rocket.
  7. Mitchman

I said this earlier. Legendary Trials with old dungeons as trial sites and the top 4 admins as an E4.
  8. Mitchman

Literally Rainbow Rocket. The logo is a Rainbow R, and the multiple team boss factors in the multiple colors they use. And you know, 7 colors, 7 gens, 7 Trials, 7 everything this gen, Rainbows go with everything. Lysandre coming back would mean the Ultimate Duo are gonna be featured in some...
  9. Mitchman

I have been expecting Champion Hau with the stronger starter from the beginning. It just makes sense. As for Ho-Oh and Lugia. Independent from the plot, I can see them version exclusive after finding the minor trios they are masters of. Only the major ones would need to tie into Episode...
  10. Mitchman

Said this as well a couple of days ago. I would assume Cyrus would be associated with Giratina instead. If they are gonna use HGSS Giovanni a successful Cyrus would work with Pt Cyrus, stir crazy from the Distortion World. As for Kyurem, Colress would work as well. A universe with a non...
  11. Mitchman

It is.Rocket Paradise exploring the rest of the lqbs would be some good stuff.
  12. Mitchman

Okay, the most fanfic sounding leak this year is true, and I love it. Absolutely, totally love it. Look at that giant Rainbow R on a completely black castle. Yum. Meanwhile If this is HGSS Giovanni who ended up researching Ultra Space and actually came back with this wunderbar clustetfuck of a...
  13. Mitchman

How about not the original Hoenn but either one of the Hoenn where Magma/Aqua won?
  14. Mitchman

Even with what little character he has, Giovanni has a complete character arc. He fails and disappears. Canonically, they never found him in HGSS or the mega equivalent of HGSS because a year before the games he decided to just abandon any hopes of TR. Theoretically, a RR with mastermind...
  15. Mitchman

On 4chan a riddle was posted. @lavandula can you confirm if its actually a riddle from the actual riddler? If it is well As someone duly noted
  16. Mitchman

This could be fake, could be real. Dude said a trailer is coming next week that will prove so lets wait and see. Personally, I have an opinion that makes me sorta believe it: Alolan Bird Trio sounds....plausible? After Silvally and their failed attempt to create god, using actual legendaries to...
  17. Mitchman

Its in the main post, there used to direct links, but because of their removal I will not post any. Can't even find the thread I mentioned.
  18. Mitchman

USUM wishlist and the recent usum post. That thread might have real info after the OP or entirely fake, but its worth a read because of all the cool ideas in there.
  19. Mitchman

Since they directly compare it to SM, yeah they don't seem to be overselling the Zygarde Cores. Damn, 100 events to enjoy in the post game, I wonder how they even fit all that in the game. They have to be small, but its an impressive amount none the less.
  20. Mitchman

So if the entire leak is true, Festival Rental Battles, Lusamine gets kidnapped by Rainbow Rocket(you know who has to be her right), and Gamefreak had the actual restraint to be hiding new Alola forms this entire time. Wow, I give em credit for that. I wonder if the Raimbow Rocket acts like a...