• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. deuce

Looking to trade for Hidden Abilities, Egg Moves, and Rare Pokeballs

Thanks what would you like for it?
  2. deuce

Looking to trade for Hidden Abilities, Egg Moves, and Rare Pokeballs

Do you have an adament speed boost torchic available? I have some timid snow warning A vulpix with good Ivs and some brave honedge with good Ivs left over.
  3. deuce

Offering Breeding Services

First customer! Can i get a flawless Scrappy Jolly Kangaskhan please when you are open. Can you nickname it Ferdinand. Thanks!
  4. deuce

25 Jan 2017: 12 Volcanion left, repeat customers now being served! Silverwynde's Free Codes Thread

I'd love a darkrai and mew if any are still available!
  5. deuce

hey back from work, so just leave a message when youre free. can you infect it with poke virus...

hey back from work, so just leave a message when youre free. can you infect it with poke virus as well please, i dot have any infected on my Omega.You don't also happen to have an extra Lucarionite do you?
  6. deuce

thanks ill be around in 12 hours after work

thanks ill be around in 12 hours after work
  7. deuce

hey im around now. i have a pp up if you would like it. my fc is 4055 3326 9246. Can you NN him...

hey im around now. i have a pp up if you would like it. my fc is 4055 3326 9246. Can you NN him Humphrey
  8. deuce

Unburden Slurpuff

That would be great. I haven't done any breeding since gen 4, so i will see if there is anything on platinum i have you may want.
  9. deuce

Unburden Slurpuff

Hi there, looking for a jolly HA Slurpuff with belly drum. Great IVs if possible. Let me know what you would like in return.
  10. deuce

Hi there, would you be able to add me as a 3DS friends? If you can my fc is 4055 3326 9246...

Hi there, would you be able to add me as a 3DS friends? If you can my fc is 4055 3326 9246. Thanks!
  11. deuce

GEN VI: Jolly Syncronizer

Thanks for the offer chimchu, i was actually able to breed one mysel.
  12. deuce

Thanks for not being helpful. If you've never heard that term before read this. RNG Manipulation of Wild Pokémon - Smogon University
  13. deuce

Looking for a jolly syncronizer. Not much to trade on my x cart, but ask and hopefully we can work something out
  14. deuce

youre welcome. i havent played any the last couple of months. i have been updating my comic...

youre welcome. i havent played any the last couple of months. i have been updating my comic collection, and just got a ps3. hope you are doing well
  15. deuce

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

smogon says naive http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80326
  16. deuce

drop me a line if you are able to trade that tepig today... thanks!!!

drop me a line if you are able to trade that tepig today... thanks!!!
  17. deuce

Odd Pokemon White Big Stadium Glitch

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=102378
  18. deuce

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pikachu#Base_stats no change mentioned here. why do you ask?
  19. deuce

RNG Help Thread

if i have killed the roamer, at what point is its ivs created
  20. deuce

RNG Help Thread

is there a gen 5 roamers guide?