• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You don’t go to school today, or ever, because you are now dead. I wish for nothing.
  2. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You’re dead now, so you’re neither lucky nor unlucky. I wish for a delicious, kosher, sandwich.
  3. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. They’re all rotten and stink horribly. I wish I could skip Passover forever.
  4. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you get banned from the forums for forgetting to post a wish. I wish that every egg hatched in Pokémon games was a Shiny Pokémon.
  5. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but they eat you and every human on the planet. I wish for every Pokemon to be at my command.
  6. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

GRANTED! *your hair, much like the rest of your body, briefly glows green as you are EXTERMINATED by the Daleks* I wish for reality to end.
  7. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but then I buy them all before you get a chance. I wish for tuna fish.
  8. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You are removed from existence entirely. I wish for a doomsday device.
  9. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it is only as tall as your foot. I wish Pichu would evolve.
  10. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You can a can of E-Cola from that episode of Spaceballs the Cartoon Series. I wish my shiny Pikipek had a better nature and remained Shiny.
  11. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The jacket rips, instead, and is unrepairable. I wish that Metagross resisted all types and had no weaknesses.
  12. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Instead, you find yourself allergic to apples, and, while you don't die, you find yourself very sick and suffer endlessly for the rest of your days. I wish this meeting was over...
  13. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the pie had a bomb in it, which exploded upon being eaten. You still die. I wish that I didn't have to be at a meeting in five minutes.
  14. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It was made with poison apples, so you die. I wish that nobody was allergic to peanuts.
  15. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's splatted in your face, and you don't get to eat any of it. I wish that Lego was less expensive.
  16. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's cow pie flavored pie. I wish for a time machine.
  17. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now people get peppery over things instead and, somehow, that's much worse. I wish I had made better decisions last night.
  18. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You're now well done instead, but you're still cooked. I wish that life wasn't so complicated.
  19. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You lose the key and don't have any spares. I wish to score a perfect 300 in ten frames while bowling.
  20. Magnificent Entertainer

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it shoots a laser out of its ass and kills you. I wish for more vacation days from work without losing my job or taking a pay cut.