• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Tactician Karina

What video games are you playing now?

Enchanted in the Moonlight: Kiryu, Chikage, & Yukinojo (Switch ver.), decided to take a bit of a break from playing some FE games so I went back to this otome VN. Decided to go back through the Kiryu route again (cause Kiryu is best boy ofc) since I really love his story more compared to the...
  2. Tactician Karina

Fire Emblem Three Houses, well since the update and third wave DLC came out today, I've decided to put the Church route off and replay Edelgard's route again. Jeritza is now playable in this route only, and the best part is he has S supports with both male and female Byleth, so I'll be playing...
  3. Tactician Karina

Fire Emblem Three Houses, completed my second run of the Blue Lions again as well as finished Edelgard's route for the Black Eagles. Now I'm going to start the Church route for BE with New Game+ this time, I will also try to recruit everyone this time too. Fire Emblem New Mystery of the Emblem...
  4. Tactician Karina

Which mode you playing? For a first time playthrough on an easier mode you don't have to have any optimal pairings due to how easy it is to beat, especially since you can just use both Chrom and Robin to beat the whole game (and if you want to be even more OP about it then just make a Fem!Robin...
  5. Tactician Karina

Which Gaiden, original or Echoes? Also Sacred Stones, Birthright, Revelation, and Three Houses has grinding too if you want other options in the series, and there's always Arenas for other installments too and abuse it whenever. Awakening (and Fates) is stupid easy though without grinding, so...
  6. Tactician Karina

Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem (DS) replay. Finished all the prologue chapters and finally got Marth, will be completing ch.1 and will be gaining a few other units as well (though I'm mostly happy to be getting Arran out of the four units gained tbh). I'll certainly try and play more...
  7. Tactician Karina

Fire Emblem: Three Houses, currently alternating between my Black Eagles file and another Blue Lions run. I'm thinking of making Ferdinand a dancer in my BE run, I was originally gonna go with Linhardt for that class but I noticed that Ferdinand's charm is higher than Linny's, so I just decided...
  8. Tactician Karina

Neko Navy: Daydream Edition (Switch). Haven't played a shmup in a while, and playing as flying kitties definitely appealed to me. Been playing on hard mode mostly, sometime soon I'll try death mode though. The secret mid-boss on Day 6 actually gave a bit of a challenge, and it's bullet patterns...
  9. Tactician Karina

Astral Chain, picked up the game a day after release and have been enjoying it so far. Finished up File 3 earlier today and will start on File 4 a bit later, had to get my bearings during the Arrow Legion fight as it kinda threw me off at first, but finally was able to beat and acquire it. I...
  10. Tactician Karina

I guess the Blue Lions final map + boss might be more of a case of YMMV then. Though for me it doesn't help that Regardless it reminded me of FE4/5 with some boss fights being tough, except Julius in 4 since to me he + his map was a cakewalk anyway.
  11. Tactician Karina

Fire Emblem Three Houses, completed the Blue Lions route, Now I'm on the Black Eagles route, still in the early chapters of part 1 of course.
  12. Tactician Karina

Fire Emblem Three Houses, Blue Lions route part2, Fire Emblem Heroes, I made a new team full of four stars this time. The characters in question are Male!Morgan, Berkut, Picnic Leo, and Reyson. Morgan and Reyson both are lv.17 with +5, Berkut and Picnic Leo are lv.16 with no merges. Not really...
  13. Tactician Karina

lol isn't Mara in Redux as well? It's been a while since I've played it so I don't remember if he is or not, but yeah quite a few demons in the MegaTen series are pretty risqué so I don't know what that person is on about. Unless this is their first SMT game.
  14. Tactician Karina

Fire Emblem Three Houses, Blue Lions route part 2, Fire Emblem Heroes, training Hubert currently. I conferred the Dark Blessing on him simply cause it fits so well with him, I also just decided to confer the Water Blessing on Dimitri and the Earth Blessing on Male!Byleth. If/when Felix and...
  15. Tactician Karina

Fire Emblem Three Houses, Blue Lions route now on part 2, Fire Emblem Heroes, pulled Hubert! First summon too, got really lucky with that for sure. Now I'm gonna try for Hilda later tonight or maybe tomorrow.
  16. Tactician Karina

Fire Emblem Three Houses, Blue Lions route part 1. Just received Sothis' powers/blessings and killed Solon. Also before all that, after the ball got the Goddess Tower cutscene with Dimitri, since I'll be romancing him this time. Anyway, by this point Dimitri knows who the Flame Emperor is by the...
  17. Tactician Karina

Fire Emblem Three Houses, Blue Lions route part 1. Got Ferdinand recruited finally and even got Cyril recruited as well. Now I just need Lorenz, hopefully I'll be able to get him in time since the deadline for part 2 rolling around is coming. Though I have been reading that apparently Lorenz can...
  18. Tactician Karina

Fire Emblem Three Houses, Blue Lions route. Still on part 1, will be facing the Death Knight tonight in the chapter where you have to rescue Flayn and "Monica". Got Linhardt recruited again, now I'm still working on Ferdinand and Lorenz, though I should be able to get them soon. Been using a...
  19. Tactician Karina

Fire Emblem Three Houses, started on the Blue Lions house this time and playing as female Byleth, since I'm not creative with names and don't want to use Byleth as a name again, I just gave her my name. Not gonna bother putting any of this into spoilers since there are few differences so far...
  20. Tactician Karina

Fire Emblem Three Houses, finished the Golden Deer route: Just to say for those that are in it mainly for supports, there are multiple paired endings for characters. Hilda pretty much asked Lorenz in marriage, but for the ending Lorenz had a paired ending with Claude instead on my file. I...