• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. EXGShadow

REVIEW: SM093: The Hero Liliel and the Alola Staff!

I literally laughed out loud when Jessie was launched into orbit. It was totally filler, and yet one of the best episodes of the season so far. Loved the nonsensical turn of the play, with several references to other anime, and the costumes, specially the Ultra Beast ones!
  2. EXGShadow

REVIEW: SM090: Connect to the Future! The Legend of the Radiant One!!

Does anyone know who those 3 girls standing right next to Anela in MeleMele island were? They had very distinctive designs and unusual pokemon, I wonder if they are random background bystanders or recurring extras.
  3. EXGShadow

PREVIEW: SM058: Don't Cry, Hidoide!

This last clip gave me the impression that Mareanie decided to stick with James, and then Toxapex attacked him out of jealously, prompting Mareanie to change her mind and leave with Toxapex for his sake. James doesn't take it too well, and decides to fight back.
  4. EXGShadow

Characters you Hope Debut in Generations

Porygon 2 and Porygon Z.
  5. EXGShadow

Sun and Moon Contest #10: Exclusive Z-Moves

Arceus, Meowth, Type: Null
  6. EXGShadow

Sun and Moon Contest #11: Day and night exclusives

Day: Bounsweet, Solrock, Pikipek, Ledyba, Sunkern Night: Lurantis, Lunatone, Hoothoot, Spinarak, Houndour
  7. EXGShadow

The Shiny Encounters Thread

After over a month soft resetting for a shiny female Heatran (and finding 4 shiny males along the way..), I finally got mine. It has a Calm nature, wich is great , specially considering that I had to use a Cute Charmer instead of a Synchronizer for it!
  8. EXGShadow

Episodes that you can't stand to watch

Episode 98: A Way Off Day Off I liked most of the orange league saga, but this episode.... You can summarize it as "Nothing unusual happens to our heroes between one island and another". It's simply uneventful and boring.
  9. EXGShadow

Longest Shiny Hunt

Shiny Lugia on Soul Silver.. took me like, 6 months. Shiny Mewtwo on Heart Gold was just as hard.
  10. EXGShadow

Finally got a shiny Lugia on AS! Now I have pretty much all shiny legendaries (excluding Groudon because I don't have Soul Silver/Ruby/Emerald, Yveltal and Zygarde for obvious reasons)!! Now it's time to work on the non-legendary pokemon for my shiny dex.
  11. EXGShadow

REVIEW: S19 EP12: Party Dancecapades!

Good episode. Did anyone else notice a Solana (Pokemon Ranger) look-alike at the ball? (I think she was the Heliolisk's trainer) Was that supposed to be her???
  12. EXGShadow

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I knew this was bound to happen eventually... I was soft resetting for a shiny Palkia, and finally got one. He killed my only pokemon with a sleep inducing move, and even at 1 HP, managed to evade all my pokeballs until it ran out of PP and struggle itself to death.:cry:
  13. EXGShadow

Well, after a long time soft resetting, I'm only missing 2 obtainable shiny legendary pokemon: Groudon (Wich I still can't catch because I don't have a Soul Silver version) and Phione. Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias...
  14. EXGShadow

Caught a shiny Landorus, Jolly nature (my Synchronizer did work!). Now one step closer to completing my legendary shiny collection. EDIT: Just 2 days after Landorus, and I've got a shiny Azelf. That's what I call lucky!
  15. EXGShadow

All I can say is that I'm really, really happy!!
  16. EXGShadow

Opinions on the ORAS DexNav Feature?

I like it a lot, and I hope that we get something like it on the next game. When I found a shiny Lotad right on Route 103 I realized it might increase the odds of finding a shiny, and I'm glad this was the case, especially because you get it early in game (unlike the shiny charm or pokeradar).
  17. EXGShadow

The Legitimacy of Berries in XY/ORAS

Well, some of the status recovering berries are quite useful if you're training weak pokemon against something that can inflict a status condition, and if you're chaining something with Static or Poison Point; EV reducing berries are always useful, both for it's IV reducing effect and for rising...
  18. EXGShadow

Battling in Pokemon Go

Well.. the game seems to focus on the collecting aspect of pokemon, and I assume battling won't be as important. I think it will be over-simplified, maybe each pokemon will have one single attack at a time, wich can be changed as you level it up.. like, Charmander starts with Scratch, after a...
  19. EXGShadow

Which genearation has the BEST POKEMON DESIGNS?

II, III > I > V > VI > > > > IV Gen II got some pretty cool designs, specially the legendary pokémon. Even the most basic ones like Sentret and Hoothoot are interesting, unlike Rattata and Spearow. Gen III had me with it's somewhat different design choices, specially the Regis, Solrock and...
  20. EXGShadow

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I've just killed a shiny Regigigas, that I've been soft resetting for a while. Really sad, but at least I have a new video to put on youtube.