• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but the world implodes as a result. I wish for food.
  2. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You get a whole pot of honey, but you become allergic to it. I wish I never ran out of things to wish for.
  3. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Except there is no Sightnado any more... I wish i wasn't so unlucky...
  4. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but its locked up in a metal cage and you can't open it or even see inside it. I wish for more money than I'd ever need.
  5. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you have to go blindfolded. I wish for a magnifying glass.
  6. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Whenever you run, you end up destroying everything in your path. I wish for eggs.
  7. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But now you can't walk on land. I wish I cold live on Mars.
  8. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You can only fly backwards, and can't control where you go. I wish that July would come sooner.
  9. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You're a mod for one nanosecond, and then you get permabanned. I wish for a hot dog. But not a toasted canine :P
  10. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but Pidgey is the only obtainable Pokémon in the games, and it won't even evolve. Granted. All of the Gen VIII Pokémon are named "Bidoof". I wish for something edible.
  11. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Its only available in Japan, and sells out everywhere within minutes of being released. I wish for snow.
  12. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The forest is on the back of a giant Torkoal, and could be burnt to a crisp at any moment. I wish for a Switch.
  13. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But I can't spend it, or convert it to pounds. I wish for a lifetime's supply of chocolate.
  14. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The game is impossible to play, and causes so many people to complain that Nintendo ends up going bankrupt. I wish for an Alolan Vulpix plushie.
  15. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Every time you try to evolve it, the game loses all of its data and you have to start all over again. I wish for a partridge in a pear tree.
  16. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Everyone you know immediately dies as a result... I wish I had an infinite amount of money.
  17. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. *Gives you part of a dead man's brain* I wish for yet another time machine...
  18. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You get multiple people named Jean. I wish for a Vulpix plushie.
  19. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You wish for nothing, and get something. I wish for a Max Revive.
  20. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. None of them are even playable. I wish for a vending machine.