• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it turns out spagoot is inedible. I wish for a nice warm blanket.
  2. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but all games inserted in the wii just bring you to Mii Maker. I wish for less stress.
  3. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You wish a even more pointless wish instead. I wish for all the video games I want and the systems to adequately run them.
  4. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted! Oh, by the way, it's evil. I wish for a edible apple pie that will in no way harm me.
  5. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The education system is terrible, though. I wish to go to the moon and back.
  6. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Every game you host is never joined. I wish my computer could handle games.
  7. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Unfortunately, they're for dolls. I wish to go somewhere tropical.
  8. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the only thing you can ever catch or use are shiny male salandits
  9. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted school is now in summer. I wish to go to Venus without dying.
  10. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

...your wish is invaild. I wish for that stupid portal meme to die already.
  11. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. 1 dollar and 1 cent. I wish for a cake.
  12. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Whispy Woods. I wish to be able to cue any sound clip at any time irl
  13. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You are blind, deaf, and paralyzed. At least you can speak! I wish to be able to fly.
  14. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You have no idea how to use it. I wish to die and be reborn as a Ghost type. (that is never caught.)
  15. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Everything but you is frozen forever. I wish for my next wish to be non-corrupted.
  16. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. There you go. *shoots you* I wish to be invisible.
  17. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Rich with wisdom! I wish to be psychic.
  18. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

....Granted? Only you can't control it. I wish for a burger.
  19. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Fallout 4 happens irl. I wish to be free from my pain.
  20. Derpghost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You teleport randomly anywhere, and have no control over it. I wish for a fish.