• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. M

Generation IV Remake Speculation

One thing is good we got a grass physical sound move and Gigantamax Lapras got a G-max ice sound move. Hmmmm, electric/poison will be the Lucario of this generation with probably poison and electric sound moves that could be used in future by other pokemon. Hmmm steel elephant looks like it...
  2. M

they didn't said gen 4 remakes... I only though ever hidden ability now in gen 8 or in the remakes as mega with it.
  3. M

Frosslass getting Queenly majesty in gen 8 sword and shield and a mega in gen 4 remakes. It has a free ability slot for this as a hidden one. My prediction. Or a mega with Queenly Majesty? Jynx also could be a candidate for this if something.
  4. M

what if Sinnoh shows a Shinnoh Obstagon? Normal/steel ? Normal/fighting? steel would fit with music element and blocking. Imagine evolving with metal coat. Taking that remakes mean Megas back we may get some interesting new ones here. Maybe something about 20 or 25, Luxray, Drapion, the...
  5. M

Primal forms make sense then. But maybe if they want to they can call them different when under control. Would be cool if it got a time or turn oriented ability like trickroom or making one turn like 3 or forcing the oponent to recharge after the first attack?
  6. M

Right point there. They don't need G-max they alredy are big. But if they get it then with abilitie and moves change time and space. Eternal or Celestial forms? Arceus and Giratina then need also something. That shadow giratina form could be explained this way better and be a G-max form...
  7. M

I think Megas and Z-moves stay the same and come back next game or gen 4 remakes. Don't devaluate them. We even don't know details. Why do fans like to overinterpretate things? If they would change too much it will be like with the dex thing.
  8. M

Dusclops and Dusknoir needs better ability then Pressure... hope it gets changed like Gengars did.
  9. M

if they give us johto megas here, then Feraligatr potential dragon candidate. Gen 5 Carracosta also would be nice. But maybe they could implement Tyrantrum you know how?
  10. M

do I see there a mega stone? Really thre should be remakes, maybe they will surprise us like they did with xy.
  11. M

maybe they could let shamin have a Z-move that activates it form change? -realy some new ones should have better new effects then power increase only.
  12. M

I hope that megas come back, Z-moves still could be a thing. ________________________________________________________________ Mega Empoleon concept sheet ________________________________________________________________ I hope only that Empoleon either way gets water/ghost typing(against...
  13. M

dont fear the UB, will probably be in gen 6 thatnks to our ghost/psychic friend there. Hope that gym leaders get megas and that the starters get the love they need.
  14. M

I think region variants will hapen but in future generations only, not in past ones, past ones will have more megas for that occasion. Maybe only Kanto pokemon where brough to Alola or From alola to Kanto? That makes sense. In future regions that could also be a chance, with that some regions...
  15. M

not one, 3 if you chek it up. that question was a rhetorical one. I hope only they make Empoleon so good like Charizard , Venusaur, Blaziken , Sceptile got. If only regular Swampert would get the drizzle ability then its mega would be complete. If all starters could get 2 forms then one could...
  16. M

the fact that Samurrot as a samurai also should have been part fighting or steel, and next after gen 4 will be gen 2, I or 5. Plus I dont know , maybe a immunity against punching, kick, blade, sword and combat moves would be better for it? Yes I know, but rather it wont get the Immunity...
  17. M

I hope that Sammurot gets Bulletproof or something better, because Empoleon would deserve something against its electric weaknes taking that is part steel type. Fur Coat is rather not posibble for a Pinguin?
  18. M

nice but what if Empoleon got Bulletproof? some grass moves would be out? or Filter? Analytic? Lighting Rod? better Motor Drive? Hope Torterra gets a new ability, Solid Rock would make it make wonders, but I think grass/rock should first apear on a new starter pokemon. (No Water Compaction!)...
  19. M

next hint is with Ultra Beast ,Solgaleo, Lunala and their respective dimensions.
  20. M

hope that ground types in the remake (Torterra) get something special like the untrapable ghost got in gen VI? The hint of gen IV remake was in the new anime with Giratina in its weird dark blob form.