• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Geo Panthera

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Good trailer and pretty hype about it too. Nice that you can get all the legendaries (minus Mythicals of course). That said, however, I would have wanted to see more Alolan Forms if there are any, and possibly any new Ultra Beasts. But the trailer was pretty neat, although they could have...
  2. Geo Panthera

That is true, but its official concept art somewhat supports the fan speculation funny enough, seeing as the art says that Necrozma's torso is actually its head, with the supposed current head being its tail, and its shoulders being wings of sort.
  3. Geo Panthera

Interesting. About time we got a exact date to hear more news. Now people can stop wondering when a new trailer or new info is going to drop. That said, however, I predict that the info will at least contain something about the new recent discovery/leak regarding the return of Team Rocket.
  4. Geo Panthera

While I highly doubt this may be something, I actually like the idea, especially seeing as these games are all about the Ultra Beasts and the Ultra Space in general as you said.
  5. Geo Panthera

That 4-Chan leak regarding Necrozma is pretty interesting, and not too outlandish either despite being fake.
  6. Geo Panthera

If there is anything that is going to be in these games, its going to be Alolan Forms for sure. Question of course remains whether you get Alolan Forms for the mons you actually like, or mons you despise. That is a bigger worry, :D:p
  7. Geo Panthera

That or they are keeping a tight hold on potential leaks, or those that are leaking are keeping their mouth shut as to not get caught. I myself am not worried yet about the current state of these games, but I can understand the worries of other people that do.
  8. Geo Panthera

Its also to note that these are confirmed to be Forms for Necrozma, not for Solgaleo and Lunala. In other words, its Necrozma having the lead, despite the fact that the Fusion idea is pretty outdated. Yeah, I'm not happy either, especially when they get the same exact signature moves. My guess...
  9. Geo Panthera

I'd say a parasite that is forcibly fusing with them to take control, thus creating said fusions, so both in a way. See it like a symbiotic armored entity.
  10. Geo Panthera

There should be something on the Sun & Moon forum here pertaining to that, but I'm too lazy to go look it up at the moment, but its there nonetheless. That said, here's a recently made Reddit thread about the whole subject made a few weeks ago. Take it as how you will. As for me, I'd be stoked...
  11. Geo Panthera

Regarding the idea of third alternate forms for the Alolan starters that many people want to have, I'd say there's a good chance for it to happen due to Lycanroc's newly revealed third form. That and there was this old bit about the Chinese leaker who said something about some secret feature of...
  12. Geo Panthera

Yeah, that picture of Litten's alternate evolution is fake. Why? Because first off, the facial structure is WAY too much like Litten's expression. Its pretty much a buffed up Litten, as if it went to the gym, and came out like that. Compare every other past starter, and one can see that their...
  13. Geo Panthera

Just because Necrozma could end up as a dragon-like thing (based on the Necrozma armor parts), doesnt mean it has to be a automatic dragon-type. What is for sure is that its primary type is going to stay Psychic still. The question is whether it gets a secondary type (if the whole "true form...
  14. Geo Panthera

Pretty much what I theorized as well. Necrozma's true form being a dragon made of light and wearing pieces of his original crystalized form to give it more substance, in the same manner as how Solgaleo and Lunala look like in USUM. It only needs the armored dragon head/helmet however, and then...
  15. Geo Panthera

New Theory Time! What if Necrozma not only dequipped his armor and shows his true form, but also used his own armor piecesas a means to control both Solgaleo and Lunala by forcefully equipping the pieces to them?
  16. Geo Panthera

That can only mean one thing.... Its none other than the: The DARK STAR! Okay, jokes aside, the trailer was pretty cool, and I love the site's new design. Looks more sinister and wicked looking, especially with the white star in the middle with its evil looking glare.
  17. Geo Panthera

Here's a thought. If its Dusk/Twilight Form, how about the idea that this third form of Rockruff could be Rock/Ghost?
  18. Geo Panthera

Just saw the preview. Pretty excited to see what the supposed third form looks like for Rockruff. What typing do people think Rockruff will get in this third mystery evo? I myself am going with Rock/Dark to allign with the Dusk/Sunset Form.
  19. Geo Panthera

Its more about the idea of how Necrozma's body works like a living configurable armor, with the possible ability of mimicking other Legendaries by shaping/manipulating its refracted light into their forms. Basically Necrozma is a suped up Ditto for legendaries, with badass armor configurations...
  20. Geo Panthera

While the following below is just fan-based work, I do think these fan-made Necrozma forms are pretty badass, especially if they too were hard light constructs: Generation 2 Era: Generation 3 Era: Generation 4 Era: Generation 5 Era: By looking at these fan arts, I admit that I like...