• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. PartTimePokemonMaster

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

What's worse is that they are ice type. Every Alolan form doesn't need to be an ice type. Maybe an ice poison type could be cool, but still. Also the trial character has a poorly done art/model imo.
  2. PartTimePokemonMaster

To be fair they never promised anything new. Only a battle. Its our fault for expecting anything.
  3. PartTimePokemonMaster

I'm ok with this as long as we get it in the US
  4. PartTimePokemonMaster

I don't understand. They are giving away AZ's Floette?
  5. PartTimePokemonMaster

Here's to hoping...
  6. PartTimePokemonMaster

Is it bad that I don't mind. I just like having the full dex.
  7. PartTimePokemonMaster

I understand what you're saying. I thought about this myself when it leaked earlier that there would only be another 100 pokemon added to the alola dex. I thought what if they cheated their way around this and switched out pokemon and forms so that we can get more new ones with the limited space...
  8. PartTimePokemonMaster

The only problem with your "glorified 'alternate versions'" hypothesis is that there was an Alolan Meowth in the USUM trailer. So there cannot be new alolan forms replacing old ones.
  9. PartTimePokemonMaster

I hope, if this is a new group, that they replace Aether so that we can keep our boy Guzma. Also, I have been relatively positive for USUM, but I definitely agree. This little ad is more exciting than a lot of their other prerelease news bits (I think other than new Pokes.)
  10. PartTimePokemonMaster

The plot thickens
  11. PartTimePokemonMaster

I'm with you. I don't trust anything from that guy. Its just a videotrap to get views. Just like when he had this amazing leak, and it was obviously fan art.
  12. PartTimePokemonMaster

I disagree if you mean overall. In terms of the Pokémon portion I could understand. I feel like they keep rehashing the same information at us and it's a little disappointing. For me, the best part of the pokemon presentation was the inclusion of new pokemon/Ultra Beasts. Hopefully they are...
  13. PartTimePokemonMaster

I am hoping for the best with these games and should my finances permit I'll probably get them anyway, so that I stay up to date. In terms of the 21st movie give away (should they not jump to a new generation), I wouldn't mind AZ's Floette since they left it in the code. Other than that I think...
  14. PartTimePokemonMaster

Now I'm not curious if it will be evil, but how evil will it be? Is it force to do this by an evil organization? Is it tired of not being in Ultra Space so it is absorbing Nebby to use it's power? Is it just a jerk??? Curious. I don't mind the concept of fusions, but I don't like the designs and...
  15. PartTimePokemonMaster

Hopefully it covers all of Nintendo's fall/winter releases including USUM. This direct is longer than their E3 presentation so let us hope.
  16. PartTimePokemonMaster

Not even 105. I feel that with its gimmick it 100 in each would be enough because it can be any type. Regardless we have the Silvally GF gave to us and I still love that thing. It's super edgey which is corny but I still like it. Also at least it got Flame charge for physical sets. I hope that...
  17. PartTimePokemonMaster

You're probably right. I don't think that Silvally is nearly as bad as some other make it out to be (I'm a big fan of Electric Silvally). I just wish it had a better distribution, but maybe USUM will expand its movepool even more to aid in its utility. Also in terms of the actually leak. I...
  18. PartTimePokemonMaster

It's probably fake. I don't like the design in comparison to regular Silvally, but I do want Silvally to get a buff (at least to get the plate boost like Arceus & 600 even BST)
  19. PartTimePokemonMaster

Again I would be open to it if it were later confirmed, but it seems fishy.
  20. PartTimePokemonMaster

It is highly likely to be a fake, but they are not the same (very similar, but there are minor differences.) It would be very possible that some one used that image as a reference. @Desdar or would that work better for a Bug/Dark Alolan Ariados??? The plot thickens.