• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. gingerninja23

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I wonder if we will get some alolan forms. That Necrozma form was surprising i didnt expect a dragon angel hybrid lol
  2. gingerninja23

Seems even SciresM from project pokemon is confirming those sprite leaks as legit. Also seems that leaker who found these sprites was the original leaker who leaked SM apparently.
  3. gingerninja23

Might be worth watching this guy's twitter. Looks like a genuine leak could soon be upon us. Nick Moore (@NeekumsVGC) | Twitter
  4. gingerninja23

Honestly enjoyed that review, I didn't find him overly enthusiastic though, if anything he was fairly tame to what I expected and am used to. The changes especially visually are very noticeable. The less hand holding aspect has me very excited especially ontop of reducing the cut scenes...
  5. gingerninja23

What does it mean specifically when something gets 404ed ?
  6. gingerninja23

This was the supposed leak before the post got 404ed for those who may have missed it. I'm assuming he is US based timezone wise since its still the 6th over there and he will leak it on the 7th. Its already the 7th over here in Australia.
  7. gingerninja23

It just got 404ed, that was insanely fast lol
  8. gingerninja23

I had no idea you were here XD I follow your twitter and love your theories and posts. My apologies if I seemed disrespectful.
  9. gingerninja23

Thoughts on this ? Seems to check out because Magearna and Marshadow are 401 and 402 in the dex. There wouldn't be any room inbetween and it would be odd to have an evolution of UB Sticky or any new UB's after Marshadow. Guess we can wait for the Friday trailer to reveal, but it doesn't look...
  10. gingerninja23

We only see their kanto forms of those bugs on the covers so doesn't look too good tbh because the older alolan forms are shown on the cover with their kanto forms unless they are hiding any new secret ones ingame. Doesn't look to be any new Alolan forms sadly.
  11. gingerninja23

Agreed there :)
  12. gingerninja23

I think people are holding onto a leak happening any day now and people are getting paranoid and thirsty for any new leak or info. It's kinda desperate at times lol
  13. gingerninja23

Thankyou very much :)
  14. gingerninja23

Alright shall do, that thread didn't have the info listed. I'll ask there. Cheers dude.
  15. gingerninja23

Do we know dates and times for the next trailer ? I heard there was one on the 10th not sure ?
  16. gingerninja23

Does this mean anything specifically ?
  17. gingerninja23

The datamine will reveal if there's a new mythical to be found. It def sounds interesting. Why they didn't do this for Tsareena / Lurantis is kinda silly lol. Missed opportunity for a fire related grass mon.
  18. gingerninja23

The first games of each generation have always been like that, pretty much everything the second and following games of each generation have added, they could have just added that content into the first games but they never do. It's the same predictable business model GF have always done and it...
  19. gingerninja23

Guessing it won't be long before USUM gets leaked then ?