• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Desdar300

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Even with the decisive reactions the games can Garner from fans, Pokémon rarely gets negative reviews from Mainstream critics. So I'm not really surprised by any of this.
  2. Desdar300

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/RogersBase/status/927976530642210817
  3. Desdar300

Yeah I thought that too. It seems to be exclusive to the Festival Plaza.
  4. Desdar300

Ed's doing the Lord's work on Twitter BTW that Guide is a placeholder.
  5. Desdar300

To be fair the marketing for USUM has been all over the place. They could've teased Burst and Assembly in the initial debut Trailer but didn't for example.
  6. Desdar300

I kind of think the Champion scene with Kukui is a fake out personally. I wouldn't be suprised if they emulated RBY and had you fight Kuikui again only to say that Hau made it before you did.
  7. Desdar300

It's fine. It was an honest mistake
  8. Desdar300

IMO, I really don't see an issue. The forms are basically new forms for the mascots in all but name anyways. Necrozma having another form could be seen as excessive but it's not unfamiliar.
  9. Desdar300

Jynx told me about on Twitter. I just copied it.
  10. Desdar300

So like, there's two different leaks from the tieba site ( the Chinese site were the riddler dwells) The first one states how the UBS are listed in the Dex. 803- Adhesive 804- its evo that supposedly looks like Lunala ( I guess it grows wings) 805- Assembly 806- Burst. It also confirms...
  11. Desdar300

That's the guy from the Hiana Desert that's an alien or something
  12. Desdar300

Mandibuzz's Japanese name is Vulgina
  13. Desdar300

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/status/923776989235789826
  14. Desdar300

Yes it does. It's very popular over here.
  15. Desdar300

We have a f***load of stuff we still need to see. They'll have to be pumping out trailers almost annually now until release.
  16. Desdar300

Amen Many French Pokémon fans have asserted that this particular site is rather infamous for not being truthful.
  17. Desdar300

Joe Merrick posted an article on Twitter that stated that we wouldn't be getting Alolan forms in USUM. > Cue fans complaining Then it was revealed that it was all a mistranslation and the question was regarding whether or not Eevee and its kin would be getting Alolan forms ( or new forms in...
  18. Desdar300

I don't think it would matter to people so long as we get them tbh.
  19. Desdar300

No , to my knowledge it was just in regards to Eevee and its evolutions. The misleading part was probably referring to the reporters claiming that it meant no Variants all together.
  20. Desdar300

Nope! All they said is that TR may play a role in the plot and that the Recon squad goals vary depending on the version you play. Other than that its must fluff.