• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. T

apparently i also missed your birthday... oops.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

apparently i also missed your birthday... oops.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  2. T

Yeah I go on Tumblr a lot too. In fact I'm on there so much, I need help... I need to be ripped...

Yeah I go on Tumblr a lot too. In fact I'm on there so much, I need help... I need to be ripped away form it. anyways I do have a Skype. but I don't have Wi-Fi at home. however I am currently going to school at a community college and there's free Wi-Fi here. we could only text through it...
  3. T

Jack? you still come on here? though i'd just check up on you. since i haven't in a VERY long...

Jack? you still come on here? though i'd just check up on you. since i haven't in a VERY long time. well i'll be checking this to see if you'll reply and when you do it'll be nice to to talk to you again. :kawaii:
  4. T

Im going for a pet shop ot vet assistant. Btw sorry for not being on for a while. School...

Im going for a pet shop ot vet assistant. Btw sorry for not being on for a while. School ya'know... Im in Japanese!!!! YAY! No i can read the pic i always see and what not!!! Wow great job on da job! What kind of car is it? Pic please! Huggles!!
  5. T

Right well thats fine ill just have to check in more offten then! Yeah its just that i use my...

Right well thats fine ill just have to check in more offten then! Yeah its just that i use my tumblr frequently. So im looking for a job now. Whats yours again?
  6. T

*huggle wuggles!!!* uuummm wellllllllll theres tumblrrrrrr... rrrr.. r .. . im wouldent mind...

*huggle wuggles!!!* uuummm wellllllllll theres tumblrrrrrr... rrrr.. r .. . im wouldent mind getting messegses there ... i mean i have lots of followers but its not like they really talk to me... i wish they would but whatever. right? how many followers do you gots?
  7. T

Sorry i was out of my countrie for a while but ill try to trade on this friday ok or even...

Sorry i was out of my countrie for a while but ill try to trade on this friday ok or even thrusday! Is this for gen 4 or 5 btw cuz im using gen 4 but i can go to gen 5.
  8. T

Feel bad cuz i havent been on in a while again!!! *licks your face back* hi! :p haha i missed...

Feel bad cuz i havent been on in a while again!!! *licks your face back* hi! :p haha i missed you!!!! I also dont know when the next time ill be on again. For future notice!
  9. T

Yeah i was thinkin bout like a pet shopor volentiring at a vetrenarian office or somthing. I ask...

Yeah i was thinkin bout like a pet shopor volentiring at a vetrenarian office or somthing. I ask cuz im obsessed with it! Lol and many others! What are some your into?
  10. T

hay are you a hetalia fan?

hay are you a hetalia fan?
  11. T

awwww busy im gonna look for a job soon... uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh i dont want one! oh well i...

awwww busy im gonna look for a job soon... uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh i dont want one! oh well i hope it has animals involved, I LOVE DA BABIES!!! yeah i hade a great time!
  12. T

I love your art its wonderfuly dont also ill be sure to introduce you cuz alredy iv got all my...

I love your art its wonderfuly dont also ill be sure to introduce you cuz alredy iv got all my friends that wana do that to him! i love my friends!!! sorry i havent been on in a few days, i went to the 'seafair'. its somthing that thousands of people go to see in the seattle area go to see, it...
  13. T

hope your on soon cuz im ready for trading!

hope your on soon cuz im ready for trading!
  14. T

sorry we havent talked in a while!!!! yeah that ... thing, was a BIG ASS, ... its been over like...

sorry we havent talked in a while!!!! yeah that ... thing, was a BIG ASS, ... its been over like a year and a half already. this is it right?
  15. T

Thanks and i have to go too! Logging off bye!!!

Thanks and i have to go too! Logging off bye!!!
  16. T

can you go see some other work i put up in my art album?

can you go see some other work i put up in my art album?
  17. T

oh! oh! ohohohohOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! you should check out my new art album on...

oh! oh! ohohohohOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! you should check out my new art album on here i put my works! ^u^
  18. T

took me only like 3-4 hours!

took me only like 3-4 hours!
  19. T

Really!?!? i did it last night for you! :D

Really!?!? i did it last night for you! :D
  20. T

really? oh, ok! how bout like at 4-5ish on friday? thats like 3-4 for you. ok?

really? oh, ok! how bout like at 4-5ish on friday? thats like 3-4 for you. ok?