• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. C

Top that!

I like playing this in real life, and I bet it could work here. Anyway, it will start with me in this very post, saying an object. The next poster must come up with something that will destroy, outclass, or otherwise defeat the object. The next poster will come up with something better, so on...
  2. C

Island Living *CuboneKing and Octavia*

The only passengers on a run-down boat to Isshu, James and Luna end up on a nearby island. Will they ever get off? Sign-up form: Humans Name: Age: Gender: Personality: History: Pokemon Species: Name: Gender: Personality: Moves: Other: Let's get this started. Name: James...
  3. C

Total Drama Pokemon discussion

Discuss TDP here. Suggestions? Here. Rants? Here. That kind of stuff.
  4. C

Total Drama Pokemon Island: Day 2

Screaming Bidoof: Yum Psy Linun Omega Natasha Ally Eliminated Day 1 LeeLee The Eeveelution Killer Feebas: Surge Root Kesha Jane Taio Roger Stacy Synthesis ---- Alpha was tapping his foot. "Seto, why aren't they here already?"
  5. C

James and Alpha's birthday party

Oi, I am copying other RPers on this. If you got the VM, you're invited! Sign up for the biggest, awesomest RP party ever! Sign-ups look like: Name: James McPhil Species: Human Appearance: Casual clothes in red and black, long brown hair Personality: Somewhat airheaded yet friendly, but...
  6. C

Blog draft publishing

There might already be a thread on this, but how do I publish blog drafts?
  7. C

Total Drama Pokemon: NO SLOTS LEFT

As the name suggests, this is a Pokemon version of Total Drama Island/Action/World Tour. Yay. The rules: There are 16 slots. You will be divided into two teams of eight. At the start of a new day, I will provide a challenge, usually a trivia question. Each team will be given time to do...
  8. C

VM trouble

I've recently received two VMs, and am unable to respond due to my VMs being closed. I can't open them. Every profile I visit has it this way. Is anyone else having this problem and how do I fix it?
  9. C

World Domination plan

Like the title says, this is a world domination plan. Example: Like that. I'll continue from those quotes. ...A tranquilizer gun. I get one at...
  10. C

Your past usertitles

In this thread, you post your past usertitles, like the title suggests. XD Most of you don't remember all of your past titles. Post what you remember.... I just happen to remember all of mine. I'm a Cubone. FEAR ME!!!! Fade in... Fade out... MIGHT be back SUMMER Triple battles = Epic win Name's...
  11. C

Tiers

Why don't we just delete the article, remove all mentions, and forget about it?!
  12. C

The Alfalfa Game

In this game, you spell "Alfalfa". First poster:"a" Next:"l" Next"f" and so on. Rinse and repeat. A
  13. C

A shipping game

In this game, one makes a shipping with the user above and another user! It must be given a name. NO STEW POTS ALLOWED!!!!
  14. C

Cubone's Adventure (The Legend of the PokéPacks)

Cubone's Adventure is a series about a Cubone. Hence the name.