• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Blockhead Pippi

What video games are you playing now?

Digimon Story Cybersleuth (Switch) - I am currently at chapter 9 of the first game. Things are escalating quickly and I'm eager to see where things go from here. My only real complaint right now is that the translation really isn't good and obviously rushed in spots. Seeing as this is a port of...
  2. Blockhead Pippi

Digimon Story Cybersleuth Complete (Switch) - Started playing this the other day. Aside from a game I rented for the PS1 and played as a little as a kid (I think it was World 3), this is my first Digimon game. And seeing how they all play differently, I think this one was a good choice...
  3. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) - Wanted to move on to other games after completing it and FF IX, but I've went back to finish the post-end game content. Just finished the last of the tablet targets today.
  4. Blockhead Pippi

Final Fantasy IX (Switch) - At last, after playing this since it came out in February, I've finally beaten this game. And I loved it. IX is not a perfect game, but it is easily one of my top favorites. With the exception of some of the mini-games (particularly the forced ones), I loved just...
  5. Blockhead Pippi

For a good while I have been playing the Switch port of Dragon Quest II, along with the port of Dragon Quest XI. Just now beaten DQ II today. It was fairly good for an early title. I'm thinking of actually going back to some other games I had put down. Most notably Final Fantasy IX. I need to...
  6. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) - I have just now beaten the game and finally reached the end. And I loved every bit of it. The improvements to gameplay over the first have been great, the characterization have been truly top-notch (and I every bit ship the Builder and Malroth together), and...
  7. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) - Still playing and loving just about every second of it. I'm now in the late game story and am now tasked with finishing the castle on the Isle of Awakening. As great as the story has been, I'm looking forward to pushing through the last of it so I can finally...
  8. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) -- Been playing an eff ton of this game lately. It's completely absorbed me and I'm not even that very far into the story. I've just been too preoccupied trying to build things around my island and keeping my villagers happy. Still need to get back to FF IX...
  9. Blockhead Pippi

Final Fantasy IX - I spent the last couple hours doing last sidequests and grinding for AP + money to spend on new equipment. Now I think I'm finally about ready to take on the last leg of the game.
  10. Blockhead Pippi

Final Fantasy IX (Switch) - I am now finally at the disc four portion. And since I already completed the Chocobo quest, there isn't much else holding me back from tackling the final leg other than a few smaller sidequests. I really enjoyed this game, but I'm honestly looking forward now to...
  11. Blockhead Pippi

Final Fantasy IX - I finally managed to get the last of the Chocograph Pieces, and on top of that, I collected every last Chocograph in the game! I'm SO happy I don't have to go through that slough anymore. Now I'm just doing a couple more, comparatively relaxing, things before heading to...
  12. Blockhead Pippi

Final Fantasy IX - Managed to find another opportunity to play, and I go straight to Chocobo Hot and Cold. I'm so tired of this yet I would really like to at the very least find all the Chocograph Pieces before the fourth disc. I don't have much energy left to keep doing this though. This...
  13. Blockhead Pippi

Final Fantasy IX (Switch) - I guess I'm about 3/4 through the third disc now?
  14. Blockhead Pippi

Final Fantasy IX (Switch) - I think I'm finally ready to push through with the main story content after hours of doing sidequests in disc 3. I haven't even uncovered all of the available Chocographs yet, but I don't think I have the patience to keep doing that right now.
  15. Blockhead Pippi

To challenge players who have already beat the main game. I probably won't be going after those, but they're better than these mini-games for sure...
  16. Blockhead Pippi

Final Fantasy IX (Switch) - After 20+ in-game hours of ignoring the Chocobo sidequest, I decided to give it another go and finally got the water Chocobo upgrade. The remaster's fast-forward feature helps a lot with this mini-game, but I really don't like it still. I can't imagine doing this on...
  17. Blockhead Pippi

Still making my rounds through Final Fantasy IX. I've only just recently started the third disc portion.
  18. Blockhead Pippi

I'm playing a combination of Final Fantasy IX (Switch), a little bit of DB Xenoverse 2 and Phantasy Star (again, Switch), and Yo-Kai Watch 3 (3DS). Whatever tickles my fancy at the moment.
  19. Blockhead Pippi

Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS) - So, I'm kind of an idiot. I've only JUST figured out how you can use the Ziku Radar through the Streetpass menu (despite it not actually requiring streetpass...), which can be used to find and scout canon characters you haven't yet recruited over wi-fi. I'm pretty...
  20. Blockhead Pippi

Okami HD (Switch) - I don't know anymore just how far I got into Okami when I played it on the Wii, I could have sworn I got as far as the Ninetails fight but my lack of memory of certain places and events makes me question that. I do know that I did reach Ryoshima Coast at the very least, and...