• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. PurplePegasus

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

It was an interesting leak season for USUM. Some really wild predictions that came true and some others that were too wild.
  2. PurplePegasus

What if the light form is Necrozma's good side and Dusk + Dawn is Necrozma's more wicked side? A battle raging against itself, is it truly wicked or will it save everyone?
  3. PurplePegasus

Or just a better shiny form than having just the pillow change color. >-<
  4. PurplePegasus

A blue dye shop? Seems like colors are version exclusive again. >_<
  5. PurplePegasus

I wonder what they're going to do after USUM. All the bosses teaming up feels like the ultimate conclusion. How to top that will be hard.
  6. PurplePegasus

But we have Totem Marowak replacing Salazzle. So he's definitely still a Captain.
  7. PurplePegasus

I haven't seen one yet. So I'd say not yet.
  8. PurplePegasus

Prisms on their hats? Maybe they are a group who worships Necrozma?
  9. PurplePegasus

I honestly can't wait to be done with Z-Moves. Not really my cup of tea.
  10. PurplePegasus

That one new Pokémon will probably be another new Ultra Beast. Maybe it'll be the Ice Beast that everyone keeps speculating?
  11. PurplePegasus

I just watched that video again. I have it saved. :P We saw: Locations: - MeleMele Island - Iki Town - Hau'oli City - Konikoni City - Battle Royal - Vast Poni Canyon - Seafolk Village - Aether Paradise (Entrance) - Aether Paradise 2F: Conservation Area - Malie Garden Cutscenes: - Male PC and...
  12. PurplePegasus

What if there is also a simulator where you battle the leaders, admins and other members of previous evil teams?
  13. PurplePegasus

Well, we have this: /vp/ - ITT: Gen 8 has been announced - Pokémon - 4chan But it's fake for sure.
  14. PurplePegasus

I always thought that Fire/Electric would work well with a cheetah. But if they can incorporate it with Litten, then wynaut?
  15. PurplePegasus

Make it Fire/Electric so it can race at the speed of lightning.
  16. PurplePegasus

Eh... Just another fake. But at least it's not just text and is an actual picture.
  17. PurplePegasus

Leaf Green and Fire Red says hello. :P
  18. PurplePegasus

That "Palkia and Dialga" part is just going off of the cloud formations of these two Pokémon. Some were thinking the same with Lugia and Ho-oh in SM.
  19. PurplePegasus

Yeah, only the second part: "...two of them are dual versions" should be green bolded.
  20. PurplePegasus

Dragon/Rock - Tyrunt, Tyrantrum Dragon/Psychic - Latias, Mega-Latias, Latios, Mega-Latios Rock/Psychic - Lunatone, Solrock So yeah, these three type combinations can be used.