• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. I wish I had psychic powers!
  2. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but in order to maintain your powers, you must... ...with as many people as possible... (Essentially, you are now an incubus/succubus) I wish I could tell a girl I knew in elementary school how I feel...
  3. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the moment you take a sip, you begin to feel drunk as if it WAS alcohol. I wish I was actually good at using hypnosis...
  4. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but they're all hypnotized and once they snap out of it, they will hate you! I wish I had superpowers!
  5. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but Charmeleon acts like Ugandan Knuckles I wish I could summon Mothra!
  6. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

*Deal with it* Granted, however you can only manipulate bottled water. I wish I could become a Magical Boy!
  7. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Well... THAT was to be expected... Granted, but he was hypnotized into hunting you down and killing you... I wish I had a million bucks (I will not stop with this wish until I get the outcome I expect...)
  8. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but now your room is flooded. I wish I could hypnotize ANYONE with just one look~!
  9. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but so do you... I wish for a million bucks...
  10. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

THAT I saw coming... Granted, but it will never listen to you... I wish I was skilled at Hypnosis...
  11. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but now your room is extremely cold! I wish I had a shiny new sword in my hand!
  12. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the phone has a Rotom in it, causing mayhem whenever you turn it on. I wish I had a million bucks (OBVIOUS JOKE ALERT)
  13. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Okay, but they're the arms of The Joker... I wish that I could become a Magical Boy.