• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Captain Hawlucha

What video games are you playing now?

Megaman Battle Network DTDS Defeated Search Man.
  2. Captain Hawlucha

Megaman Battle Network 5 DTDS Defeated and recruited Napalm Man.
  3. Captain Hawlucha

Megaman Battle Network DTDS Proto Man version. I scored Blizzard Man's SP chip. I'll be exploring the cruise ship soon. Jeez, I hated that level.
  4. Captain Hawlucha

Megaman Battle Network Double Team DS Cleared Cloud Man's liberation mission and trying to get some practice as Gyro Man. Animal Crossing New Leaf Completed my first bridge and set the Bell Boom ordinance in effect. Will also get the garden shop tomorrow.
  5. Captain Hawlucha

Pokemon Platinum. I'm about to take on Hearthome Gym. By the way, Bronzor is currently my weakest member. Any ideas on strengthening it?
  6. Captain Hawlucha

Animal Crossing New Leaf I recently won third place in the Bug Off finally getting the bronze bug trophy. There's another contest coming in September, my last chance of the year to get the remaining bug off exclusive prizes.
  7. Captain Hawlucha

Animal Crossing New Leaf Goldie came camping today, unfortunately I already have 10 animals and this was just before Purrl is about to move out. Game, why you do this to me?
  8. Captain Hawlucha

Still grinding for Heat Guts in Megaman Battle Network 2 and befriending Rooney in Animal Crossing. I also started new files for Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (trying to experiment with different equipment) and Pokemon X. I've defeated the Hammer Bros. in PiT and I'm about to fight Santalune...
  9. Captain Hawlucha

Megman Battle Network 2. Trying to grind for Heat Guts style change. Animal Crossing: New Leaf Rooney came camping yesterday and agreed to move in.