• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. P

Sounds good bro. Just leave me a VM when you have some time to chat and I can meet you in...

Sounds good bro. Just leave me a VM when you have some time to chat and I can meet you in nickstr's chat (http://raybound.com/misty/HeavyApplet.hmtl). Best, PM10
  2. P

Hey, Tommy. how are things going? Also, how did SD get banned? Also, a friend of mine is having...

Hey, Tommy. how are things going? Also, how did SD get banned? Also, a friend of mine is having a computer issue and I was wondering if you could advise (when you get a moment). Best, PM10.
  3. P

Hey, there! WASSUP?

Hey, there! WASSUP?
  4. P

Hey, wassup bro?

Hey, wassup bro?
  5. P

LOL. This is what that's about, I've been permabanned from all things PokeFriends.

LOL. This is what that's about, I've been permabanned from all things PokeFriends.
  6. P

I'm in nickstr's chat if you have a second...

I'm in nickstr's chat if you have a second...
  7. P

Hey, bro quick question. Are you the same Misty that hangs out in #PokeFriends? If you are and...

Hey, bro quick question. Are you the same Misty that hangs out in #PokeFriends? If you are and have minute, I'm in http://raybound.com/misty/HeavyApplet.html and have quick question. If your not, I'm sorry to have bothered you and you can delete this VM.
  8. P

I talked to Tommy, but I'd be happy to talk to you too SD. You know where to find me ...

I talked to Tommy, but I'd be happy to talk to you too SD. You know where to find me ... http://raybound.com/misty/HeavyApplet.html (you're there now lol).
  9. P

:-( Catch you later.

:-( Catch you later.
  10. P

Hey, bro! Are you the doubletrouble from Pokefriends. If you are, I just wanted to ask you a...

Hey, bro! Are you the doubletrouble from Pokefriends. If you are, I just wanted to ask you a question. If not, you can delete this and I'm sorry to have bothered you.
  11. P

Gosh just come talk to me face to face in nickstrs chat. http://raybound.com/misty/HeavyApplet.html

Gosh just come talk to me face to face in nickstrs chat. http://raybound.com/misty/HeavyApplet.html
  12. P

I HOPE YOUR HAPPY. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU COULD HAVE DONE THIS TO MY FACE LIKE MEN BUT I GUESS YOU...

I HOPE YOUR HAPPY. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU COULD HAVE DONE THIS TO MY FACE LIKE MEN BUT I GUESS YOU HAVE TO BAN ME LIKE FUCKING PUSSIES THROUGH SD AND TOMMY. BCDEFG - I THOUGHT YOU WERE BRO BUT UR NOT WTF. YOUR GAME LOOKS TO BE SHIT BRO. TYPICALCAT - UR IMMATURE AND YOU HAVE AN INTERNET GF ON...
  13. P

First, off I didn't expect you to take any heat for me: You have enough to deal with (hope...

First, off I didn't expect you to take any heat for me: You have enough to deal with (hope everything works out for you). I just thought since it was your website but whatever. Also, you said something like you only ban trolls, so I guess I'm a troll bro. Anyway, really sorry it had to end like...
  14. P

THANKS FOR STICKING UP FOR ME BRO!

THANKS FOR STICKING UP FOR ME BRO!
  15. P

I see you have some problems of your own (sorry to impress on you like this). BUT YOU SAID YOU...

I see you have some problems of your own (sorry to impress on you like this). BUT YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT LET THOSE POWER OBESSESED BITCHES BAN ME. BUT THEY FUCKING DID. I WOULD THINK YOU, SD, AND NICKSTR WOULD STAND UP FOR ME. BUT THIS IS WHAT I FUCKING GET. I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY DID THIS. YOUR...
  16. P

Hey, SD. When I try to visit PokeFriends I get this message: "Sorry. The administrator has...

Hey, SD. When I try to visit PokeFriends I get this message: "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here" I'd like to know what the dealio is. Thanks.
  17. P

Hey, SD. A belated Happy Easter to you! Hope all is well.

Hey, SD. A belated Happy Easter to you! Hope all is well.
  18. P

Whats your favourite Pokemon forums?

Of those options, it's Bulbagarden, but I like PokeFriends better (even though its a smaller community).
  19. P

What Grade did you get on your last test?

I ended my HS with a 3.93 GPA which is respectable given my senioritis.
  20. P

Do any bulbagardeners keep your pokemon gaming secret from friends?

Nah, most of my friends play the games and a lot are fans of the show (though mostly because of sentimental value).