• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. M

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Thank you. That's really nice to hear. Read. You know what I mean.
  2. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread How's this? {| align="center" class="toccolours" cellspacing="2" style="border: 3px solid #88a; {{roundy|20px}}" |- ! colspan="2" style="background: #ccf; {{roundy|20px}} padding: 2px 15px;" | [[Generation V]] [[TM]]s |-...
  3. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Is it ok for me to create the Gen V TM template?
  4. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Ok. Thanks. ^^'
  5. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Why are a few pages, such as Double Chop and Drill Liner still locked? Or am I missing something?
  6. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Typos and a slight lack of attention. =/ Well, I think I'll do one or two more. This is fun. And here they are. All done for Bug-type moves. Which type should I Tackle next? By the way, if they are good, go ahead and create...
  7. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I was bored, so I did this: {{MoveInfobox| n=476 | name=Anger Powder | jname=いかりのこな| jtrans=Anger Powder | desc=It sprinkles itself with a powder that causes frustration to call attention to itself. All the opponent’s attacks aim towards...
  8. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread In Ash's page, on the Pokémon section, it says: Well, he's no longer in any tournament, so I think that should be removed. Besides, it's an easy fix.
  9. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Ok,then. BTW, Baokki's Base Stats are wrong. They're like Baoppu's. EDIT: BTW2: Borutosu learns "Dark Pulse" at level 73. It says only "Pulse". Same for Toruneruso. EDIT, again: In fact, Baruchai and Barujina have the same issue. I'm...
  10. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Question: Could/should I download the sprites from, say, Veekun and upload to the archives?
  11. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Anything that kills Lanturn is bound to make me happy. ^^' I see. Makes sense. I could help with minor things like that and welcoming new members, if you guys need it. I have some time in my hands.
  12. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread It becomes Electric/something. =) EDIT: In many, and I mean many, Pokémon the learnset is messed up, with Beauty/Cool/Tough/Smart/Cute appearing after the move's name.