• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Lord Dragelsnart

What video games are you playing now?

Virtue's Last Reward via The Nonary Games
  2. Lord Dragelsnart

Falling back into NG+ in Persona 5.
  3. Lord Dragelsnart

Tried a little bit of Yooka Laylee, but I don't think it's for me.
  4. Lord Dragelsnart

Finished all five main endings in Nier: Automata and moved on to Valkyria Chronicles Remastered.
  5. Lord Dragelsnart

Finished up my first run in Nier Automata and about to begin my second.
  6. Lord Dragelsnart

Nier: Automata-- I'm about six hours in as of now. Really digging the moral ambiguity with the various sentient beings throughout the world. Mostly just doing sidequests at the moment, but about to jump into some more of the main story.
  7. Lord Dragelsnart

Started Nier: Automata and Pokemon Moon. Both are pretty great so far.
  8. Lord Dragelsnart

Finished up Persona 5 today, got sad, and started up a new file in Persona 4 Golden.
  9. Lord Dragelsnart

Just started the seventh palace in Persona 5. Unfortunately, I lost about an hour of gameplay due to a lack of safe rooms.
  10. Lord Dragelsnart

About half-way through the fourth palace in Persona 5 and played a little bit of Pokemon Platinum.
  11. Lord Dragelsnart

Still playing Persona 5. I just completed the second Palace and am entering into the next portion of the game.
  12. Lord Dragelsnart

Persona 5, of course. At ~14 Hours in, it's met just about all of my expectations so far.
  13. Lord Dragelsnart

Final Fantasy XV and Dark Souls III Pretty much my same opinion at about three hours in. I'm still enjoying my time with it though!
  14. Lord Dragelsnart

Playing a lot of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth at the moment
  15. Lord Dragelsnart

Finished Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. 10/10 would watch everyone die again
  16. Lord Dragelsnart

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Civilization V (just picked up Ultimate and oh my God it's addictive) Persona 4: Golden
  17. Lord Dragelsnart

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Persona 4: Golden Metal Gear Solid Juggling these three at the moment
  18. Lord Dragelsnart

Re: What games are you currently playing? Started a new game of Skyrim, still as great as I remember
  19. Lord Dragelsnart

Re: What games are you currently playing? Mother 3 at the moment, it's pretty great so far. The story and characters combine to create one of the best JRPGs available.
  20. Lord Dragelsnart

Re: What games are you currently playing? I started up another game of Platinum today