• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but the dude who gave it to you stole it from the government. FBI open up! I wish Digimon were real
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You destroy your home country in the process! I wish I could clone dinosaurs!
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted you are now a ditto stuck in the daycare for eternity. I wish to be a demigod
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

Grabted, but her voice actor is Seth MacFarlane I wish I could do better impersonations of Peter Griffin
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but it's full of carnivorous plants, that crave human flesh. I wish I could change history to make it better. Maybe starting by taking out a certain dictator from the 1930s.
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you can only draw pictures of sloths dressed like pimps. As in, if you try drawing anything else, your hand corrects it into pimp sloths. I wish I could talk to sloths.
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted, but the earth is turned upside down on its axis as a result I wish there was a real-life equivalent to Jurassic Park
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you cause this big blue sphere to go into another Ice Age. I wish humans never evolved in the first place
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the paradox you created unleashes ten thousand years of darkness! I wish I could divide by zero
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but her new friend smokes too much I wish I was a real zookeeper.
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but she's possessed by the devil or something... I wish Hi-Rez would quit goofing off and finally add Set to SMITE's roster!
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You're stuck in Walmart until you find whatever it is you planned on buying. I wish I could sleep more
  13. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's decaf. I wish my rent was lower
  14. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted, but it's all melted and stuff. I wish I was omnipotent.
  15. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you are now in a coma for life. I wish I had a pet Tyrannosaurus.
  16. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. However, it has traces of cyanide. I wish I could fly.
  17. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the human race goes extinct. I want a pet tyrannosaurus.
  18. Kung Fu Ferret

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you are banned after a week for a bad joke. I wish I had a pet honey badger.