• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the wish granting is now stuck in an infinite loop of granting a wish for another wish, preventing you from ever wishing again. I wish Max got into Kingdom Hearts III
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you have to eat it. I wish for a car.
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, Guzzlord comes out and eats you and your house. Honestly how did you think that'd go? I wish for a fish.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's not a Rainbow Cloud banner, so you're sad. I am OK with this. I wish that apples were oranges, and vice versa (lol I have no idea)
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, all email providers now have absolutely no blocking capability, causing all email accounts the world over to be spammed beyond all belief, meaning that no useful emails can be found amongst the spam. I wish I could stay focussed.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you now have plenty of time for games, however you begin to neglect work, slowly driving you into poverty. I wish I had the insight to know all scum.
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, there's no more planet to pollute. I wish my laptop wouldn't go flat.
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, your vacation is to the bottom of the ocean. Without scuba gear. I wish for pizza.
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it's Monday Part 2 I wish I had a better work ethic
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the alternate dimension you visit is the dimension where everybody is a major serial killer. I wish for pie.
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but she has a HUGE number of easily pushed Berserk Buttons, resulting in heaving her around being far more trouble than it's worth. I wish I could live in a video game.
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. I refuse to corrupt such a wish. Crush 40 Rulez. I wish for doritos.
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but what you did not expect is that not only did we swap bodies, but there was a global mass-body-swapping event to which you are not immune. Mass chaos ensues as people who were not driving cars suddenly find themselves at the wheel of a death machine, serial killers are swapped out of...
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you never wake. I wish I was in Hawaii
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the forums fall into anarchy as post happen left and right with no moderation. I wish for a shovel blade.
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

ERROR: Lone_Garurumon.EXE has stopped working Reboot/Close/Search for a solution I wish I could dance
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, now that he is finally a master he becomes a boring Martu-Stu that everyone hates even more than before. I wish for your freedom Genie.
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's just nobody realised that animals are total jackasses. I wish to be able to switch bodies with people.
  19. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Done, I refuse to corrupt that wish. I wish I wasn't such a sucker for good songs.
  20. Lone_Garurumon

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but as jaguars are not capable of surviving in the temperature or atmosphere (or lack thereof, I don't know much about Pluto), you quickly die. I wish Opal would get an actual personality in Steven Universe.