• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Juliko

What video games are you playing now?

Just finished my second run of Trials of Mana, finishing with the following team: Duran (Liege), Angela (Archmage), and Hawkeye (Nightblade). Gonna start a third one with Charlotte, Kevin, and Lise.
  2. Juliko

Stardew Valley again. Trying to raise a bunch of money so I can finish the bundle that fixes the bus. Really need to grow some apples on top of that, too.
  3. Juliko

Am I the only one here who's never played Fire Emblem? I did attempt to play Sacred Stones on my Wii U, but I felt like the game was playing itself. I should get back to it some time. I've been playing: Pokemon TCG 2 for the GameBoy Color, Trials of Mana, Octopath Traveler, and Stardew Valley...
  4. Juliko

Pokemon TCG 2 for the GameBoy Color. Oh yeah, this sequel is SO MUCH BETTER than the original!
  5. Juliko

Corona Borealis - Playing through Noah's route yet again, because he's my fave. Gonna go for Logan's friendship ending to get all the achievements.
  6. Juliko

Mary is awesome! And I love Harvest Moon: FoMT!! Yay, a fellow HM fan!
  7. Juliko

Pokemon Leaf Green. Breeding some Squirtles and plan to do more for some other Pokemon.
  8. Juliko

Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn. Made it to Toy Land.
  9. Juliko

Awesome! Playing it on the PC can be annoying. I've gotten used to it on there, but playing it on consoles like the PS Vita (Which I primarily use for it) and the Switch is MUCH easier. And yes, FF5 is pretty fun. I wouldn't consider it the best Final Fantasy game, but I am enjoying it.
  10. Juliko

Ohh! You're playing Stardew Valley? Awesome! Which system are you playing it on? How do you like it so far? If you need some help with it, I'd be more than happy to assist you, since I've beaten it twice myself. On my first file, I married Sam, but I married Alex on my second file, and I find...
  11. Juliko

Just started playing Final Fantasy 5 Advance today. Made it to the ship near Karnak. But man, the ship's layout is annoying!
  12. Juliko

Final Fantasy 4 (Recruited Odin and am doing some grinding)
  13. Juliko

Stardew Valley (Managed to get the Master of the Five Ways achievement. Woohoo!) Pokemon Let's Go! Eevee Final Fantasy 4
  14. Juliko

Atelier Ayesha (Managed to get Sage's Hermitage ending) Pokemon Ultra Sun Final Fantasy 4
  15. Juliko

Just finished Atelier Ayesha. Managed to get Keith's ending on my first run, surprisingly enough. Also managed to unlock Regina's as well. Gonna do a second playthrough later with the Japanese voices.
  16. Juliko

Just finished Cat Quest on my Switch (Seriously, SO MUCH better and easier to control than the Steam version!!!) and am gonna finish Night In The Woods later. I'm also currently going through Atelier Ayesha again.
  17. Juliko

Started on Atelier Ayesha.
  18. Juliko

Cat Quest (Switch) Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis (PS2) Pokemon Let's Go Eevee (Switch)
  19. Juliko

Night In The Woods (FINALLY found Lori. Turns out I had to go up REALLY high on the roofs. Gonna talk to her all the time) Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis (Jeez, that glass dragon from that one job took me fifteen minutes to beat! But I've battled more difficult enemies, so it's not a big...
  20. Juliko

I beat Red in Let's Go Pikachu, so I've moved on to Let's Go Eevee and beat Misty in that one. Just caught a Vulpix and plan on putting her in my team for LGE.