• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. SwampertShoes

Event Gengar

Hi! Was anyone not able to get the American event Gengar? I have an extra code for it. =]
  2. SwampertShoes

GEN VI: Needed: Foreign, Male Ralts with Decent IVs

Hi, all! I'm trying the Masuda Method and I need the said Ralts in order to do that. (Unless you happen to have a foreign female in a dream ball?) Anyhow, I don't have a ton to offer, but we can discuss it. =]
  3. SwampertShoes

GEN VI: Foreign Ditto

Hi! Does anyone happen to have a spare foreign, non-American ditto? Would be much appreciated. =]
  4. SwampertShoes

Looking for These Items; Trade =]

Hi! I'm looking for these items, and I can trade whatever breedable Pokemon you'd like for them. =] I received this game online, so they may or may not be Pokemon from scratch data; but they've never hurt any of the games I've put them in, so I find it quite alright. =] The items are: Cell...
  5. SwampertShoes

Battle Partner! =D

Hi! To start, I'd like to form a team with someone over Wi-Fi to challenge the Battle Subway. =] In Wi-Fi mode, more BP is received, of which can be exchanged for higher-priced items. I figure with two people getting more BP, it's a win-win, plus, it'll be fun. ^^
  6. SwampertShoes

Hello! =]

Hi, everyone. =] I've been around the forum for just a bit now, but I feel like I should post here before it's too late to say, "Hi!" I'd like to make some friends. ^^
  7. SwampertShoes

COMPLETE: Blown Both Ways (Luckyshipping) (TEEN)

Y'ello, everyone! This is a little Luckyshipping story, and it was really fun to write. ^^ Nice to meet you all. =] Summary? Yes? ^^ Summary: After the disaster in Johto, the first Dex holders have split up once again to accomplish their own goals. But when a troublesome male pulls the...
  8. SwampertShoes

Luckyshipping and Specialshipping

Hi, everyone! =] So, I always see that these two shippings are basically "arch-enemies" (in bad cases of fan differences!). Luckyshipping, RedxBlue (Girl), and Specialshipping, RedxYellow. There's a reason I didn't put "versus" in the title though! I want to get your thoughts on comparing the...