• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but it's a pyramid scheme and you go to jail. I wish I had a Skiploom.
  2. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Lol that is one good corruption. Granted but it's extremely....smelly for some reason.
  3. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

No wish so I'll corrupt the previous one: Granted but they're sealed in some sort of high tech unopenable material. I wish I was in better physical health.
  4. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but it flies off immediately. I wish I had $1000 right now.
  5. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Then I don't actually have expandable income. You failed to corrupt my wish....you simply didn't make it come true. ^Granted but you have a really really lame power like the ability to change dark yellow to light yellow. I wish I had a daisy.
  6. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but it's not the university you want....duhhh. I wish I had more expandable income.
  7. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted and, just like teachers at real kung fu temples, he canes you every time you don't perform well or disobey him. I wish that I was 18 again.
  8. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted...and you reincarnate again. I had shapeshifting as a superpower.
  9. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. They're all bad ideas though. I wish I inherited a few million dollars.
  10. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The hardcore players get beat up by the casuals they mock. I wish I was as fit as possible.
  11. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's bad for your health. I wish I had an easy life.
  12. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You now see a constellation that is shaped like a hand giving you the middle finger. I wish I could afford to retire at 28.
  13. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You now have the head of R2D2. I wish I could turn into Cutiefly at will.
  14. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Wish granted...by removing Chansey from the games completely. I wish I lived in Hawaii.
  15. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but you will move to Somalia. I wish I could turn into a bird whenever I wanted.
  16. RTLfan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the Pokemon die of exhaustion after they revert back from their megaevolution form. I wish my business idea succeeded.