• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Kung Fu Ferret

What video games are you playing now?

SMITE (PS4) Got Xing Tian to Mastery Level II last night
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory Just beat the final boss!
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

At the elite four in my alpha Sapphire Nuzlocke. just need to do a bit of grinding.
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

Smite: reached mastery rank 7 as Camazotz
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection (plus a crapload of mods): Trying to figure out what my next zoo should be, possibly for YouTube.
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

Zoo Tycoon 2 (with several hundred mods). Trying to practice bulding a realistic zoo for entry into a Discord/YouTube project
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

Zoo Tycoon 2, SMITE (ps4), and a Pokémon White Version Nuzlocke.
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

Currently starting a Zoo in freeform mode on Zt2. EDIT: Taking inspiration for the handful of zoos in my area.
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection (plus mods). Just added new mods after cleaning out some older ones.
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

Digimon World: Next Order For some reason I can never each the Mega level for any Digimon.......
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

Zoo Tycoon 2 (with all official expansions and dozens of fan-made mods)
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

Age of Mythology extended edition
  13. Kung Fu Ferret

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. Beat it a second time, now finishing the post-game quests.
  14. Kung Fu Ferret

Smite, Zoo Tycoon 2, Impossible Creatures, Spore, Pokemon Emerald, Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
  15. Kung Fu Ferret

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Smite Pokémon Heart Gold
  16. Kung Fu Ferret

Just got a PS4 with Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD. I'm playing that....