• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. CaptainBluescreen

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Diggersby has much more character than most of the others imo. I much prefer it over Linoone, Furret or Watchog.
  2. CaptainBluescreen

Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

so it's just fighting? That feels kinda weird to me xD I was very much expecting Fighting/Flying. Also it evolves from regular Farfetch'd so it is basically like an oldschool cross-gen evo
  3. CaptainBluescreen

So it's probably a 50% HP gain while Dyanamxing.
  4. CaptainBluescreen

Not alolan forms specifically, but I remember them announcing Mudsdale quite a bit before Mudbray, smaybe this is a similar situation. BTW Weezing and Arbok always kinda were paired (not a small part due to the anime), have we seen Ekans or Arbok? I could see a Galarian Form and or new...
  5. CaptainBluescreen

Will we actually get the Move Tutors from the get-go? or do we have to wait next year for the next glorified DLC/Patch and/or remakes again?

Just a heads up, I wouldn't write all the poll options from exclusively your own perceptive. Yes and no are both very negative, and there are a lot of people who are looking forwards to these games.
  6. CaptainBluescreen

I mean they had 4 regions based on asia and decided to add the Panda Pokemon in France, so who cares?
  7. CaptainBluescreen

I personally love Electivire and can't really see how people like it less than Electabuzz but to each their own. I still think it should've been Electric/Fighting though, it has that brawler asthetic. Maybe Galarian Electivire (probably not though xD)
  8. CaptainBluescreen

New Pokemon Species Speculation

"Aura Wheel move changes from Electric to Dark type" I just got it, I was like "well that is not quite grammaticly sound", but the MOVE changes type, it's always Electric Dark and Aura Wheel switches between the two. Jesus that was more difficult for me than it had any right to be xD
  9. CaptainBluescreen

New Eeveelutions for Sword and Shield?

huh alright. seems weird to cut it that way, it really looks like a teaser for something to come, but you already see Morpeko standing next to her earlier.
  10. CaptainBluescreen

Gen 4 is still probably my favourite, and I love the evolutions, maybe with the exception of Rhyperior, which would look better i it still had those ear-things. Other than that all of the new evos are really cool imo and are either better designs or logical upgrades to the design, and some of...
  11. CaptainBluescreen

New Eeveelutions for Sword and Shield?

I mean the fact is, we won't know until the games are out. Patterns could suggest new ones, but breaking patterns is something gamefreak does sometimes as well. Although I'd say IF there are new one(s), they will probably reveal them before the games come out, eevee is always a fan favourite...
  12. CaptainBluescreen

Fossils return

I was always hoping for a Rock/Elelctric Velociraptor
  13. CaptainBluescreen

You do realise the UK flag is red, white and blue as well, right?
  14. CaptainBluescreen

There are two obvious questions here: -Are Corviknight and Dreadnaw parts of an evolution line? -What does Impidimp evolve into?
  15. CaptainBluescreen

There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

I didn't have that many problems with the graphics until someone pointed them out, so that likely won't be a problem for me. And I like the kind-of "limited open-world" approach, since I didn't enjoy breath of the wild at all, it was way too empty for me. I still am not a fan of the pokemon...
  16. CaptainBluescreen

Return of Cross-Gen Evolutions?

I really hope there are new evos, there are certainly enough options with gens 4-7, but I hope they don't add babies, they're kinda useless imo.
  17. CaptainBluescreen

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Really hoping Corviknight will set itself apart rom Skarm and Celesteela by being more offensive. I'm thinking like Staraptor stats. Ability-wise pressure and unnerve aren't to great, maybe it will get a cool HA. I not a custom one, I could see Intimidate with it's design and the other two...
  18. CaptainBluescreen

Return of Cross-Gen Evolutions?

So... According to a leak that seems pretty solid rn, we are getting a Farfetch'd evolution. I'm very much here for it.