• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. P

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

At the moment, Sunny Day doesn't seem to be having a problem. Thunderbolt, however, still is.
  2. P

What the fuck? Yeah, I was like "it's definitely the kid's computer." Then I tried it, and sure enough... won't load. On FireFox or Explorer. Weird. Deth, or somebody else with technical powers? Any idea what on earth is wrong with "Thunderbolt?" It's the only page affected...
  3. P

*ignore me*
  4. P

SUGGESTION On the Pokemon pages, under the "stats" section (here, for example), near the bottom, can we configure things to link to the pages on "EV" and "IV?" I can picture someone reading how the minimum/maximum stats are calculated and going "oh? What the fuck are IVs?" ...Because...
  5. P

Not happening, at least until after the games' offical release. We may keep them locked for a little bit then, as well... that will be left to the discretion of the Editorial Board. People have a tendency to go overboard with speculation and irrelevant information soon after the release of...
  6. P

I'd say the similarity looks apparent enough to warrant mention in the article. Limited mention, and make it clear that it's not fact, but mention nonetheless. So yes, you have my approval to add the information. However, if another staff member comes along and says, "no, don't add it, it's...
  7. P

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread You bring up some good points, and I've always agreed that barely perceptible differences in quality are not a good reason to alienate two huge demographics of users. The assumption that everyone has FireFox is absurd and has to go...
  8. P

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread That would be good.
  9. P

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Yeah, I haven't really noticed it... you sure you're not confusing that with the User Talk: namespace?
  10. P

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Agreed. Aside from the cluttering of the Main Page, I see nothing wrong with our current format. Change for the sake of change is never a good thing.
  11. P

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Is there a way to view the new pages in a certain namespace one has written? There need to be more filter options when one views his or her contributions.
  12. P

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I'll take a look and make decisions on those based on my own discretion. None of them look especially important, and if they're past the phase where new information pertinent to them could be released, there's no reason for them to...
  13. P

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Good find. Taken care of.
  14. P

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread This is in the wrong section, and I see you've already been warned about that. In any case, there's no place for fanfiction on Bulbapedia whatsoever, and that includes poems. I'd suggest asking about this in regards to BMGf in, uhm...
  15. P

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Hmm... I personally have never heard this, and I know that people have caught Legendaries on the first try with Ultra Balls, too, of course. When it comes down to it, I think this is probably just coincidence. If people documented...
  16. P

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread The second part is interesting. I'll add that if it's not already there. The part about the "title"... how exactly would you describe the "title" of a cat, as opposed to just the fact that something is a cat? Is Meowth just referring...
  17. P

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Eh... no, that doesn't seem notable enough. Minor additions to a sprite usually aren't a big deal.
  18. P

Have a good idea for Bulbapedia? See some content that needs added or needs fixing? Say it here! I've noticed that there are far too many individual threads saying "Hey Pedia dudes I can has good idea." Let's make it simple for both the people who post the ideas and the people who look at...