• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Z

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Aren't the official heights and weights just direct conversions from the metric anyway? Like 0.1 m is always 0'04", etc. So that's why it represents victory. Speaking of unconfirmed things, have the new experience yields been put on yet?
  2. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Perhaps they just gave up and converted 0.1 m = 4 inches. Either that, or the Imperial units aren't actually converted using a Wiki formula, which would probably explain it, given that some people don't know about the slight discrepancy...
  3. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Must have been a bug or something. Hey, maybe you could create a creepypasta about it.
  4. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Can somebody do a little bit of further research on the new experience formula? I found out the basic pattern (to within 1 point of error), but a few things don't match when it's multiple Pokémon that defeat one.
  5. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Welp, you have your answer, Hoenn Master.
  6. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I believe you'd just have to create the page "Template:User Singer". But get TTE's permission just in case. (Or some other admin.)
  7. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Yeah, and the only thing wrong with that is that the umbilical cord is on the bellybutton, not the tail.
  8. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread There are polls in Bulbapedia? News to me.
  9. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread What did I tell you. Okay, I see what you mean. If we can find a way to make all the sprites level, we'll be golden, right? The one in the general Bulbagarden forum isn't. Report it there. The ad was on Bulbapedia, if...
  10. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I think this belongs in the "Bad Ad Reporting Thread". (Also, I've seen quite a few admins take a bash at IE, so the two aren't exclusive.) I like it too, but some of the pictures are rectangular, meaning that they don't jump out as...
  11. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Um... whoops. Perhaps I should get rid of it before somebody accuses me of minimodding?
  12. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread It is what you say it is. There should be an image there... ...and there it is again. Corrected.
  13. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread What does powder do when it's angry, anyway?
  14. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread So what, it inflicts a new status condition called "anger"?
  15. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Also, "Sazando" is apparently entirely wrong. There's a "ra" at the end that nobody noticed. So it's actually "Sazandra".
  16. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Well, with that anti-screeny injunction in place, I wouldn't think it's the best idea... ...also, the Archives are locked too.
  17. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Oh. Well, in that case, I don't see why it shouldn't be included in both kanji and kana.
  18. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread If the entries are in kanji, we'll display them in kanji. Most likely, the dex entries were still in kana.
  19. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Someone should add this to the "List of Pokemon by base stats" page (and insert the names): {{lop/base|494|[name here]|100|100|100|100|100|100}} {{lop/base|495|[name here]|45|45|55|63|45|55}} {{lop/base|496|[name here]|60|60|75|83|60|75}}...
  20. Z

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I see it...